Career Officer
# 1 Pheben System
10-27-2012, 08:18 PM
The escaping transports are obvious copy/pastes of the Noble class cruiser and Centaur class frigate.. because they still have the same names.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-28-2012, 05:23 PM
And the Galaxy class freighter everts to the default galaxy class costume when seperating the saucer...

Seriously... couldn't you make actualy freigthers?
Career Officer
# 3
10-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Thats pretty hiliarious, yet another never been played tested once mission
Republic Veteran
# 4
11-02-2012, 02:31 PM
I was about to report issues with the freighters. They were firing at me with beam arrays and dual canons. Obviously, they are wolves in freighter clothing.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Captain
# 5
11-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Ran this mission today, sci piloting Tholian Recluse carrier, and got "mission complete" text and 15% credit to Taw Dewa daily credit without having to fire a shot...

After setting up and activating 5th satellite - went to "top" circle, placed then activated each satellite in order. Upon activating the 5th, got the "some freighter crews are making a run for it" text, and as I was turning to line up on targets, got the "well, they're listening to you now" text and mission completion...

As I warped out with my BOff telling me I completed all mission objectives, the hostiles were 23km away from me...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
And the Galaxy class freighter everts to the default galaxy class costume when seperating the saucer...

Seriously... couldn't you make actualy freigthers?
While I haven't seen anything with specific names yet, I can definitely confirm this one. Had a mining freighter suddenly deploy its saucer section and revert to a galaxy class ship, and I'm fairly certain it used Antimatter Spread on me as well. Given that I've seen several other special ship abilities used, I think it's safe to say that most of the Federation and Klingon ships we encounter in the new Romulan missions are variations of c-store ships.

Last edited by jbmaverick; 11-04-2012 at 07:14 PM.