Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Why This Testing Isn't Working
11-02-2012, 09:23 PM
There are NO people in any of the Space STF ques.

Thus no way of making Omega Marks.

Thus my disappointment.

Make marks available for non qued missions.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Captain
# 2
11-02-2012, 09:51 PM
There's no display of numbers of the people in the queues, but there are people here and there in the queues. Infected Space usually has a decent turn out during prime time, try joining it. The new Into the Hive Space one also has people going for it usually (being the new STF today).
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-02-2012, 09:53 PM
I qued for all 3 "old" STF Space missions and finally got into a pretty good group for Infected and we got the optional!

That said, I hope the wait isn't always that long.

Now I don't understand the Upgrade job asking me for 5 of the Borg Neural things in exchange for rep?
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.

Last edited by thlaylierah; 11-02-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Captain
# 4
11-02-2012, 10:22 PM
For this time of day on Tribble, it's to be expected. Tribble has far fewer players than Holodeck at the best of times. If you want the best chance of getting quickly, try playing in the time when it's late afternoon or early evening in the US.

Unfortunately, with no player number displayed, you have no idea if you're not getting an STF start because it's empty or that there's 30 players in front of you...