Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,192
# 1 Tractor Beam Repulsors
11-03-2012, 03:35 AM
So people, you like the new power of month ?

My Tac Nova can reach 12000 per pulse ? And what about you ?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,420
# 2
11-03-2012, 03:52 AM
on my vet ship with 99 partial and no consoles, TBR2 fully tac buffed deals over 4k damage.

this is hardly the power of the month, people have been crushin folks with tac buffed TBR since at least the skill tree revamp.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,192
# 3
11-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
on my vet ship with 99 partial and no consoles, TBR2 fully tac buffed deals over 4k damage.

this is hardly the power of the month, people have been crushin folks with tac buffed TBR since at least the skill tree revamp.
You sure it is not without tac buffs ? Because my TBR3 base is 5700 with 4 consoles...

I personally think it would be wise for Starfleet to replace their torpedo launchers with standard issue tractor beam repulsors. Considering its such advanced weapon that it ignores shields and has the yield of quantum torpedo.

Last edited by dalnar83; 11-03-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,420
# 4
11-03-2012, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
You sure it is not without tac buffs ? Because my TBR3 base is 5700 with 4 consoles...

I personally think it would be wise for Starfleet to replace their torpedo launchers with standard issue tractor beam repulsors. Considering its such advanced weapon that it ignores shields and has the yield of quantum torpedo.
not tac buffed its about ~1900. those consoles seem to make a HUUUUUUUGE difference. wish they made as big a difference on EWP3's damage. fully tac buffed and with 3 partical consoles i can get 1200 dot though, cant recall what it was without all the consoles


i wish torps were a viable weapon in game

if tbr can deal that much damage, i really want to try out a 2 AtB nebula build now with TBR3. just... DAMN
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,192
# 5
11-03-2012, 04:11 AM
Something changed in the last patch. It was not for me such high week ago when I bough Nova. So I expect heavy whine impact soon Also be warned about the potential influx of hate whispers

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...BXhxLKZkJBz6AI

I have just 4 blue mk XI particle gens, 9/9 in particle and mk XII omega deflector.

I didn't use tactical fleet, with that it was 12200 or so...

Last edited by dalnar83; 11-03-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,420
# 6
11-03-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
Something changed in the last patch. It was not for me such high week ago when I bough Nova. So I expect heavy whine impact soon Also be warned about the potential influx of hate whispers
its actually been a few moths since i encountered a hull crushing tac sci, they seemed to have kinda died out. sci/sci with the right doffs finally started being recognized as being as good as they actually are i guess. they stealth fixed DEM, maybe something similar happened to TBR
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lieutenant
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 93
# 7
11-04-2012, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
not tac buffed its about ~1900. those consoles seem to make a HUUUUUUUGE difference. wish they made as big a difference on EWP3's damage. fully tac buffed and with 3 partical consoles i can get 1200 dot though, cant recall what it was without all the consoles


i wish torps were a viable weapon in game

if tbr can deal that much damage, i really want to try out a 2 AtB nebula build now with TBR3. just... DAMN
/Flex.....
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 608
# 8
11-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
on my vet ship with 99 partial and no consoles, TBR2 fully tac buffed deals over 4k damage.

this is hardly the power of the month, people have been crushin folks with tac buffed TBR since at least the skill tree revamp.
lol okay, and doing 10k+ with TBR and killing someone in under 10 seconds, that is completely normal :3

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 363
# 9
11-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
lol okay, and doing 10k+ with TBR and killing someone in under 10 seconds, that is completely normal :3
Husanak thinks so. So I guess so.. lol.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 608
# 10
11-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Husanak thinks so. So I guess so.. lol.
I didn't PvP all month, maybe longer.. and the one time I came back, this guy ( who could never kill me before 1v1 ) killed me with ease. I couldn't figure it out, he was using constant placate skills on me, ( obviously trying to hide the fact that he was TBRing me ) a totally lame tactic. Dying to a sci ship with phased polaron beams THE SHAME lol.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:52 AM.