Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
mission "mountain pass" (t2 reputation to unlock) on new romulus is bugged

- disrupt tal shiar operations
-- subdue tal shiar agents

last console, not work correctly, show only text about cloacking romulan technology...
all area is clear of npc etc, i see only 1 ship but without any interaction.

can't finish it :/

Last edited by jaremilus84; 11-03-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Commander
# 2 Secret Shuttle Codes
11-22-2012, 07:50 AM
Alright, so I'm on the mission you get when you finish T2 of the Romulan Rep. The mission tells me to go to mountain pass to find some shuttle, however the map circle (When it actually shows up...) covers almost the whole zone making it useless to pinpoint the actual location.

So I ended up running around the whole zone like 15 times trying to find somewhere that looks like a place I can either climb or go into. Sadly didn't find anything. Does anyone know where to go for this mission? Either I'm blind like a bat or they need to really fix the map.

EDIT: Figured it out, they really need to be more descriptive with their missions. :\

Last edited by mcconna; 11-22-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Lieutenant
# 3
11-22-2012, 08:39 AM
If you do it while you do the "New Romulus: Mountain base" Mission its not too hard to find.

My problem is that I cant finish the Mountain base Mission.

I killed and used everything on the way to the top and there is nothing left except for using the shuttle (again) and a device which I can examine which says its a subspace scattering device.

The Mission goal is "Disrupt Tal Shiar Operations" and for that I need to

- subdue Tal Shiar Agents
- disable communication array
- free Prisoners (4/4)
- disable Generator
- uncover Tal Shiar Plans

The last 4 of the 5 are green and done, but "subdue Tal Shiar Agents" won't finish and there is no one to kill left and there is no way of getting out of the instance...not at the end not at the beginning.
And if I use the transporter to get out of there I have to do the instance again and the second time it would finish either.
Commander
# 4
11-22-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by titus1608 View Post
If you do it while you do the "New Romulus: Mountain base" Mission its not too hard to find.

I killed and used everything on the way to the top and there is nothing left except for using the shuttle (again) and a device which I can examine which says its a subspace scattering device.

- free Prisoners (4/4)
- disable Generator

The last 4 of the 5 are green and done, but "subdue Tal Shiar Agents" won't finish and there is no one to kill left and there is no way of getting out of the instance...not at the end not at the beginning.
And if I use the transporter to get out of there I have to do the instance again and the second time it would finish either.
Weird, I did it and didn't have any problems with finishing it.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:

- free Prisoners (4/4)
- disable Generator

Same exact thing happened to me doing this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Got ip open on normal right now and have the same thing. The last battle became a right mess, I'm wondering if that made it go off script and now won't finish.
Ensign
# 7 Mtn. Pass glitch
11-22-2012, 04:58 PM
I also had the same problem. Went all the way thru to the end. And after the last battle everything was complete but the "Subdue Tal Shiar Agents". Couldn't find anyone left behind.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:

- free Prisoners (4/4)
- disable Generator

Exact same problem here. Went to every area of the Romulan base several times, even climbed as high as I could, thinking there was something I missed. But, I have done everything there is to do and...nothing.

I suppose I'm glad it isn't just me, but this is really frustrating. Sorry you lads are having the same issue. Hope they fix it soon - was fun up to this point...

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-23-2012, 11:27 AM
just got done running this on my engi toon

didnt have any problems finishing it (got all objectives completed)

my only gripe was the strength of the last bunch of npc's
within seconds of re-spawning . . . death . . . for my whole away team

after it was all said and done, my toon had about 25 injuries, with multiples of the same ones
Lieutenant
# 10
11-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Same problem as you all. Hope it gets fixed soon. I love New Romulus and have been waiting for a continuation of this storyline.

I bet Cryptic is looking into it. They're an awesome group and will have it fixed ASAP.