Captain
# 1 Tribble
11-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Way can i not use the Dilithium Exchange on Tribble.???

I have a life time sub and got all of these Z-points on Tribble test server and cant not get rid of them.I have pretty much bought every item on the Tribble Z store with 8,000 Z points to spare so what to do with them.
Commander
# 2
11-04-2012, 05:28 PM
there really ain't anything you can use them for. and i believe if i remember right tribble was not supposed to be the server for Z point usage that section is just leftovers from either season 5 or season 6 i can't remember.
Captain
# 3
11-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Yes but i should be able to at lest exchange all of my left over Zp for Dilithium.

Like i said i bought every thing in the Z store and have 8,000 to spare.I did not bye any at all on the test server this is from collecting my life sub 500 a month stipend it all so carries over to the test server as well this is where i got all of the Zp i did not spend a dime on test server.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
11-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
Yes but i should be able to at lest exchange all of my left over Zp for Dilithium.

Like i said i bought every thing in the Z store and have 8,000 to spare.I did not bye any at all on the test server this is from collecting my life sub 500 a month stipend it all so carries over to the test server as well this is where i got all of the Zp i did not spend a dime on test server.
The Dilithium Exchange will always be disabled on Tribble as it's a test server and not the live server. This is not a bug but intentional If you'd like to transfer over more Dilithium using the Dilithium Exchange, we suggest you put your offer in on Holodeck, wait for the ZEN to sell, and then re-import your character to the test server.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 5
11-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Dilithium Exchange will always be disabled on Tribble as it's a test server and not the live server. This is not a bug but intentional If you'd like to transfer over more Dilithium using the Dilithium Exchange, we suggest you put your offer in on Holodeck, wait for the ZEN to sell, and then re-import your character to the test server.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
if it is intentional being test server how are we supposed to get dilithium hmm
the real reason I believe is the are doing an overhaul of it
to work on it they have to pull aka STF store

then remove dilithium from projects on the test sever only fair
Commander
# 6
11-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
if it is intentional being test server how are we supposed to get dilithium hmm
Get dilithium on your character on holodeck, transfer him over to tribble, spend it on fleet projects, retransfer your character, spend that new dilithium, etc, etc,.

Alternatively, if you feel that's too much work, you could always earn it on Tribble just like you earn it on Holodeck.

Allowing dilithium exchange transfers on tribble would be an enormous exploit, since anyone can spend infinite dilithium on Tribble if they put their mind to it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
11-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon,
why not check with the team and see if they can add Dilithium to the account bank like they have for credits, it would be SO much easier for our characters to throw Dilithium into the Account bank then to post on the exchange for 25D per Z point when then canceling the offer. More so since we can't even do that on tribble

Last edited by ussmysticone; 11-05-2012 at 09:03 AM.