Career Officer
# 1 What is Terradome ??
11-05-2012, 07:42 AM
With the Reputation system on it's way can we get a final Classification for Terradome
is it an STF or a FA or what ?

it's Not in the ques and it gives no EDC so what is it ?
Career Officer
Captain
# 3
11-05-2012, 08:39 AM
I think they're planning to remaster it in the future, but they haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd stay away until they do.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Career Officer
# 4
11-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Terradome is an old-style STF that, for reasons known only to Cryptic, wasn't remastered the way Infected, The Cure, and Khitomer Accord were. We've heard that Cryptic is planning to remaster it at some point, but so far it hasn't come to fruition. Hopefully it will; it never hurts to have more endgame content.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-05-2012, 11:50 AM
It's a red-headed step-child. With warts.
I was someone else here til the forum/account transition lied
and told me that my original name was taken.
Career Officer
# 6
11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
It's also broken and gives Mk X rewards. This is why no one bothers to run it and the Dev team have ignored it for the longest time.
Career Officer
# 7
11-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Terradome is yes a STF in in the old single session style before the borg arc was remastered, it is still bugged to hell but is completable. Gozer; whilst he was still here in his free time made adjustments to it to try keep it up to date but it will be a long time before we see it remastered, thou if we get an interview with one of the devs in the near future (or next I see brandon on) we will ask for any status on it; tbh thou a remastered edition of it might not come out till mid-late S8-9 as that's all content.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.