Commander
# 1 be sensible!
11-07-2012, 12:44 AM
i know that everyone who has taken the time to check out the S7 conversion is unhappy and I can see DS9 being swarmed with people ready to turn in their loot for dil. I ask you to hold off until the very, very last moment. Sure, if you cash in now you'll have a buttload of dilithium. However, if you do the SMART thing and wait and see if they change anything before converting out of spite, you will be doing yourself a favor. Worst comes to worst, you convert everything a day or two before S7 goes live. Either way, you'll get your diithium. However, if something were to change between now and the launch, you'll lose out, because you decided to go and convert everything now.

In short, be sensible. Wait and see if anything changes. Don't get hosed. You're not going to really lose anything by waiting a week or two, right? I still think that they haven't dropped the full bazinga bomb on us yet.

P.S. I've already converted all my stuff and in retrospect, I wished that I had waited.

Last edited by xsharpex; 11-07-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Captain
# 2
11-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Going from Cryptics previous results nothing will change between now and release and the way Season 7 is turning out makes me fell happier that i'm not playing this game at the moment as this grind fest feels to much like work and at this time rather do something more rewarding than grind for something which is soon not going to be available due to a new system. If Cryptic was sensible then they would realease content that didnt need to grind to get decent equipment
Captain
# 3
11-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Except not everyone is cashing out because of conversion rates. Some people are cashing out because they don't want to start their grinding all over again, and instead are emptying their account before walking away from STFs altogether.