Ensign
The entire credit card and bank account section is not clickable. Trying to pay with pay pal and its greyed out. Is there something going on or what?

It worked last night. But as of this morning, nothing.
Ensign
# 2
11-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raeodor View Post
The entire credit card and bank account section is not clickable. Trying to pay with pay pal and its greyed out. Is there something going on or what?

It worked last night. But as of this morning, nothing.
It wasn't working yesterday for some people (Including me). I think they have it unavailable while they work things out.
Career Officer
# 3
11-07-2012, 11:34 AM
I bought a bundle on PayPal yesterday morning but still havnt received it in my wallet yet. This is what PW said to me;

"Hello and thank you for contacting us here at Perfect World Entertainment!

We are currently experiencing issues with our billing systems which have caused long review times and incomplete transfers for some of our players. Unfortunately, we are unable to investigate these situations further until our systems are fully restored. Our engineering team is currently working to get the billing platform running smoothly again as fast as possible.

We sincerely apologize for the wait time and ask for your continued patience while systems are restored. If your transaction is pending or your ZEN transfer did not award ZEN, please be assured that we will address these issues and appropriately credit accounts and/or award ZEN.

Thank you for your understanding during this technical interruption."