Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
Just want to get this on the tech teams radar.

I have opened up over 10 lock boxes (different kinds including ferengi, cardassian and temporal) and I have only received the minimum of 4 lobi crystals from every single box.

This is a bit rough as all the dev reports say that its a minimum of 4 lobi crystals in each lock box, but I didnt think this would be litterally 4 in every lock box.

Honestly, I feel a bit ripped off right now, so before I get angry, I just want to let the dev team know.

Thank you.
Ensign
# 2
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
They never guaranteed more than 4 lobi crystals per box at a good chance. As long as you get 4 crystals, it's not their fault.
Career Officer
# 3
11-10-2012, 12:53 PM
I've personally opened hundreds of boxes and can tell you most of the time it is 4. I've gotten above 4 a lot as well.

5 of my 6 main 50s are in lockbox ships, all of them have at least 4 of the 200lobi items. I stopped counting the amount I get per box honestly. I just keep opening them till I have enough lobi for what I want.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Career Officer
# 4
11-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Since They added the TEN to the Recruitment DOff Pack...

I have only received 4 LC's at a time, from all the LBs I've opened.

I'm not sure if there is a correlation there, but it's seems pretty darn coincidental.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-10-2012, 01:43 PM
I've received anywhere from 4 to 8 crystals per lockbox.
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.