Lt. Commander
# 1 too much grind
11-10-2012, 01:34 PM
With the changes to Investigate Officer Reports and B'Tran it's going to take too much time/money to keep up with the grinders.

Started in March this year, took a 2-3 month break due to burnout from grind but now I'm uninstalling.

This game should not be a full time job.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2012, 01:46 PM
I will look what season 7 brings but im already playing MWO, i don't have high hopes that i will stay here much longer. I have 2 accounts, 13 VA/LG's and what you said, No more dil/fleet-marks will make this game a grind, much more than a job and i play for fun.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-10-2012, 02:57 PM
I'll drop into the forums occasionally to check on the state of the game. If it ever becomes less of a grind I might give it another shot because I love the IP.

Last time I got burnt out from the grind because I was doing the Neutral Zone + Defera dailies on 4 toons. I toned it down to 2 toons but it was just so unchallenging and repetitive that I stopped completely. Moved over to STFs but got bored. Maybe a 2 season break will build up enough content for the game to feel fresh again.
Captain
# 4
11-11-2012, 11:15 AM
The previous 2 seasons after 7 launches will have added content of the grind variety. I would imagine if you take 2 seasons out you will simply be 2 seasons behind everyone else in the grind.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.