Commander
# 1 S7 STF Optionals
11-12-2012, 11:53 AM
So I didn't get to try out STFs on Tribble during the testing of S7. How do Optionals work now? Are there even any optionals? Are the STFs going to still be a DPS race to get the optional? Kind of curious about how this is going to work.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Commander
# 2
11-12-2012, 12:01 PM
i didnt get any rewards expect those marks on tribble
What ? Calaway.
Captain
# 3
11-12-2012, 12:07 PM
There will be some dilithium and no optional loot .That means no more deflectors or rare loot which can be turned into ec.
Commander
# 4
11-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
There will be some dilithium and no optional loot .That means no more deflectors or rare loot which can be turned into ec.
the more i hear about season 7, the more im loathing its arrival >_>
"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
Career Officer
# 5
11-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grtiggy View Post
I completely and whole-heartedly agree!
Captain
# 6
11-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Optionals gives you more Omega Marks
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Career Officer
# 7
11-13-2012, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grtiggy View Post
I don't know - the prototype loot drops, particularly the Deflector/Shield/Engines were never reliable. I do actually prefer the new system - I don't need any part of the Omega/Maco set but the Honor Guard set is supposedly useable now and will be interesting to see how that performs on a Starfleet ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 8
11-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
I don't know - the prototype loot drops, particularly the Deflector/Shield/Engines were never reliable. I do actually prefer the new system - I don't need any part of the Omega/Maco set but the Honor Guard set is supposedly useable now and will be interesting to see how that performs on a Starfleet ship.
Considering that historically, MACO>KHG, I kind of suspect we'll be seeing lots of Feds wondering why it hasn't made them gods on the grid-just as they do with the MACO set now.

the irritation for me, of course, is that it's just another Klink toy they only get right so they can give it to the Feds.

for some reason, makes it feel a lot like KDF players are the unpaid, unrecognized beta-testers for the Federation...