Captain
I have three purple flight deck doffs that, when equipped, should grant a 12 second cool reduction in total. My single, advanced danube hangar on my armitage starts at 36 seconds, counts down to 34, then jumps to 27.

Even if it jumped straight from 36 to 27, that would still only be 9 seconds of cool reduction, but because of the extra two seconds of count down before it jumps, it is really only 7 seconds of cool reduction.

On my atrox carrier, a single advanced danube hangar start at 32 seconds, counts to 30 then jumps to 24, so that's 6 seconds of cool reduction for the three purple flight deck doffs that are supposed to provide 12 seconds of cool reduction. Additionally, if I equip two advanced danube hangars and activate them both in rapid succession, they both jump from 32, to 25, to 18. As such, carriers with two hangars get more benefit out of flight deck doffs than ships with one hangar.

I read in the patch notes that the flight deck doffs are supposed to be fixed, but clearly they are not. Please fix them so that they provide the proper cool. Additionally, if you extra nerfed them because of the back to back hangar benefit, please remove that and increase the cool reduction they grant so it doesn't matter if you have one hangar or two, you get the same benefit from the doffs. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Rihannsu
# 2
11-15-2012, 01:59 PM
not ingame, so I can't double check, but don't flight deck doffs offer a CHANCE(stress the chance) of reducing the cooldown? they don't always do it?
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindurrell View Post
not ingame, so I can't double check, but don't flight deck doffs offer a CHANCE(stress the chance) of reducing the cooldown? they don't always do it?
they always do it....but yeah ive noticed that even WITH FDOs it bugs up alot by only cutting off X amount of seconds from what it should be

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 4
11-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Indeed, they always reduce cool, they're just not doing it properly according to their text.

this: "Flight Deck Officer Duty Officers that are designed to reduce the cooldown of Boarding Parties now correctly reduce the cooldown." is what the season 7 patch notes said... so did they only correct the boarding party cool but not the hangar cool?

I wouldn't know as no one in their right mind uses boarding parties since anyone who remotely knows what they're doing has back to back tac team ability which completely negates boarding parties.