Empire Veteran
Just a thought really, would having the 'doubled up' Lt slots be a new 'BOFF combo' they might start releasing in the future?

Basically it'd follow a pattern like this:

Cmdr and Lt. Cmdr slots are of the class of ship
Both Lt slots are of another area
The Ensign slot is the 'weak' spot as it were, of the third class.

The Steamrunner is the example I really use here:

Cmdr Tac
Lt. cmdr tac
Lt eng
Lt eng
Ensign sci

Lots of power, lots of hull tanking, very little science (bugged shield modifier or not). In turn, there could be the potential of other ships like this in the future, an example could be the Ambassador:

Cmdr Eng
Lt cmdr eng
Lt sci
Lt sci
Ensign tac

Just a totally made-up example, but something I wanted to mention.

Captain
# 2
11-14-2012, 02:34 AM
They already did this before the Steamie, except being Cryptic they went in the complete opposite direction and gave the Tholian Recluse a lulzy dual Lt. Com. setup (Sci and Eng).

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Captain
# 3
11-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
They already did this before the Steamie, except being Cryptic they went in the complete opposite direction and gave the Tholian Recluse a lulzy dual Lt. Com. setup (Sci and Eng).
Yeah that's not OP at all, esp after you add in the Uni Cmdr slot lol.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.