Empire Veteran
I know there aren't any Foundry missions up as of this post, but I am curious, did anybody ever make like...towns, or houses, and other kinds of social locations?

No major plot or long mission, just relaxing places to be?

Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 12:31 AM
There are some missions up there that state they are for fleets to meet up. I've made a mission that is simply visiting a science/tech convention where all you do is talk to the exhibitors and fix their problems. Those are considered objectives so I don't know if that counts, but there's no single major plot line.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-15-2012, 01:35 AM
unless they've changed it you can only have the standard 5 people on a foundry made map. I remember seeing plenty of proving ground maps for fleets and a couple made by roleplayers, but nothing like a full fledged social map.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-15-2012, 02:06 AM
I never really made any social maps, but when the foundry returns I'm making my "Super Green Climbing Team Training Scheme", gonna base it on DS9, and add lots of obsticles for jumping

RachelJ88
Starfleet Veteran
# 5 about fondry
11-15-2012, 04:01 AM
it is not possible to make social zone missions for that you have a 5 people limit on a map (and the mission dosn't work properly when you 'r in a group ).

For my Roleplay french fleet, i did several missions especially recrutment missions : you're a cadet you're leaving the academy for you first assigment, you get to ds9, try to find your way to the affectation room, then get to the ship in orbit.
at this point you get in the ship by the shuttle bay and make throught the ship from one deck to another, filling out little missions and then get to the bridge.

like in star trek you're not a ensign captain right away.

what i need to make it better (if it gets back in the tube soon : it would be to add restrictions options to mpa : like only shuttle, ou getting alone in the chosen maps.
i d' like also a way to use starbases as usefull for foundry.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6 about foundry and social maps
11-15-2012, 04:07 AM
it is not possible to make social zone missions for that you have a 5 players limit on a map (and always your bridge officiers (and the mission dosn't work properly when you 're in a group ).

For my Roleplay french fleet, i did several missions especially recrutment missions : you're a cadet you're leaving the academy for you first assigment, you get to ds9, try to find your way to the affectation room, then get to the ship in orbit.
at this point you get in the ship by the shuttle bay and make throught the ship from one deck to another, filling out little missions and then get to the bridge.

like in star trek you're not a ensign captain right away.

what i need to make it better (if it gets back in the tube soon : it would be to add restrictions options to maps : like only shuttle, ou getting alone in the chosen maps.
i d' like also a way to use starbases as usefull for foundry.