Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Ensign
Why whatfor? I hope it doesnt take long? Can someone please clarify?
Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 08:09 AM
If I had to hazard a guess, it was to force people to queue up for both PVP & PVE either in groups or as pugs so Cryptic could check the results and tweek things as they happen. Best way to find out how many people play a certain missions/map at certain times of the day is to throw them all into the same cooking pots I would imagine.

Or, they've broken it and will claim it's "working as intended" until fixed.
Ensign
# 3
11-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Awesome ty buddy.

Sounds reasonable. It worked perfect especially for the 10v10 mixed combat with friends. TY for response
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
11-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Private queues are disabled at this time because they were failing to properly clean up maps when the missions were complete. This was causing various issues with both sending players to empty maps, and overall stability.

It's being worked on as we speak, but for the immediate time being it was deemed safer to turn them off until it can be straightened out.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 5
11-15-2012, 10:35 AM
This is absolutely the worst thing I could imagine happening to PvP besides completely removing it. Please get it fixed ASAP.
Captain
# 6
11-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
This is absolutely the worst thing I could imagine happening to PvP besides completely removing it. Please get it fixed ASAP.
You can still form a team and queue the team in a PUG. Not sure how this is the worst thing imaginable to PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Private queues are disabled at this time because they were failing to properly clean up maps when the missions were complete. This was causing various issues with both sending players to empty maps, and overall stability.

It's being worked on as we speak, but for the immediate time being it was deemed safer to turn them off until it can be straightened out.
bye bye big pvps.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Funny thing is all the QQ'ers that whine "why dont you premades find another premade to private challenge" no longer can really say that. Please direct your hatred at cryptic and hold the line, pvp is very important to them and they will get right back to you.
Ensign
# 9
11-16-2012, 12:06 AM
@ BorticusCryptic

Please buddy fix it as sson as possible because private qeus are so very important i miss it very much. Ty for your attantion, Jelle.