Ensign
# 1 to those who will whine
11-15-2012, 09:07 AM
look this game is a good one and every game needs work so why not take a second here to tell the folks at cryptic what they are doing right

I like the new cue up screen for example
Lieutenant
# 2
11-15-2012, 09:11 AM
You cant good>bad>good sandwich this.

The collective level of BAD would have that coaching sandwich of conversation go;

Good>Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad>Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aad>what was I supposed to say here? oh yeah, good job..??..

It just doesn't play.
Captain
# 3
11-15-2012, 09:12 AM
Wanna see how my in game texture look at highest settings 1920 x1080 or how Elite STf channel is empty ,or not private rooms for pvp/pve,or how you get kicked when in starbase 24 and other things that give dilithium?

If you would pay and like the game you too would whine when the game is fine one day and the other days everything is f*** up.
Captain
# 4
11-15-2012, 09:16 AM
The art department does good work.

A shame the rest of the company is more conspicuous in their incompetence.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Ensign
# 5
11-15-2012, 09:17 AM
way to go trolls you missed the whole point here which was we all know the bad stuff and to be honest that is a big list. but telling folks what is right helps the Devs know what we like and what we would like to see more of.......so try that if you can it may be beyond your level of intellect but try all the same.
Captain
# 6
11-15-2012, 09:21 AM
The only one way's you could not see the STF channel one is check the Chat settings to make sure that the Elite stf channel is on.

I had the same issue and figured out that the Custom channel was not checked.Double check to make sure next time.Nothing wrong with the Chat as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
Elite STf channel is empty
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
The only one way's you could not see the STF channel one is check the Chat settings to make sure that the Elite stf channel is on.

I had the same issue and figured out that the Custom channel was not checked.Double check to make sure next time.Nothing wrong with the Chat as of yet.
You really think that was the issue....a bit naive...STFs were empty completely even on queue due to the dil inflation. Hope the new patch will resucitate more needed activity on them
Captain
# 8
11-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornthehunter View Post
way to go trolls you missed the whole point here which was we all know the bad stuff and to be honest that is a big list. but telling folks what is right helps the Devs know what we like and what we would like to see more of.......so try that if you can it may be beyond your level of intellect but try all the same.
Neither sensorghost or adrianm63 (the people I assume you mean) did any trolling; they disagreed with you. Calling people "Trolls" for voicing their opinion is the far greater wrong than simply being a little blunt for your personal taste. You dismisses them and anything they have to say with a label, and a pretty meaningless one at that. I submit that YOU are the person most guilty of what your thread was intended to be against.

Last edited by ajstoner; 11-15-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Lieutenant
# 9
11-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
We liked it better the way it was, how hard a message is that to send?
Career Officer
# 10
11-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
You addressed your thread to "those who will whine". What sort of a response were you expecting from that?
Joined August 2008
Closed Thread