Lieutenant
# 1 Refine 9000 Dil a day
11-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Ok.. I feel stupid...

I keep seeing references to being able refine Dilithium over the 8k cap to 9k/day, if you are a subscriber. I bought the LTS and I know you can get a DOFF mission to refine an extra 1000 at the Academy, but that mission takes 2 days to complete. Which would mean I can only refine 8500 dil a day. Am I missing another DOFF mission somewhere? Am I just completely crazy wrong?

Thanks!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
11-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zardonfar View Post
Ok.. I feel stupid...

I keep seeing references to being able refine Dilithium over the 8k cap to 9k/day, if you are a subscriber. I bought the LTS and I know you can get a DOFF mission to refine an extra 1000 at the Academy, but that mission takes 2 days to complete. Which would mean I can only refine 8500 dil a day. Am I missing another DOFF mission somewhere? Am I just completely crazy wrong?

Thanks!
8500 is correct, if using the DOFF mission. The blog that stated "9000/day" was updated a few days ago.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 3
11-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
8500 is correct, if using the DOFF mission. The blog that stated "9000/day" was updated a few days ago.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hooray? I never do that DOff mission, because it's only at the Academies, and I'm NEVER there. Also, an extra 500/day on average is neither significant, nor really worth it. I'd rather have a C-Store unlock to refine more. That, or a mission to gain temporary access to a refinery. Perhaps something to do with constructing additional Pylons.
CHARACTER GRID (@Lord-Ice):
___ |___ _ Fed ____| ____ _KDF __ ____| Rom
Tac_|_Thomas Hale_| __ __Illusion _____| Silence (K)
Eng | ___Antilles _ _| _ Mirror Rygobeth__| N'Vek (F)
Sci _| __ Rygobeth _| _Lukor Son of Q'Tar | Devala (F)
Captain
# 4
11-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zardonfar View Post
Ok.. I feel stupid...

Thanks!
Haha do you know how long I've been meaning to bring this up? lol Well pointed out and entirely accurate.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-16-2012, 02:39 PM
...and oh how so much better that particular addition to the Long Term Subscriber Perks turned out to be...

[/sarcasm]

They told us before hand IT WOULD BE 1000 more a day...

... then when the DOff assignment went live...

Not So Much.