Career Officer
I am posting here to provide feedback and warn other fleets not to Q these missions up as your starbase will break...

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=20
(Station [alien species] Personnel Officer on Starbase missions are now all broken as you cannot contribute the required white quality Bridge Officers)

Brandon, Borticus, any dev, please can you ensure that this getts fixed asap.

McCoy: It's a song, you green-blooded... Vulcan. You sing it. The words aren't important. What's important is that you have a good time singing it.
Spock: Oh, I am sorry Doctor. Were we having a good time?
McCoy: God I liked him better before he died.
Career Officer
# 2
11-19-2012, 01:24 AM
There are lots of small posts about this and I am quite surprised that this is not receiving more attention. I can only put it down to not that many starbases have reached that level of advancement yet.
Career Officer
# 3
11-19-2012, 07:02 AM
I think its mostly because starbase progression has been quartered in S7 due to lack of players and marks.

We were 8k away from t4 on ours at S7 launch, still 5k away.. We used to average 1k/day weekday and 2k on weekends. Its 500 now on weekends.
Lieutenant
# 4
11-19-2012, 07:52 AM
prolly cause it costs a ton of dilithium to convert doffs now. I had to stop supplying them to my starbase projects along with dilithium as both are in short supply for me now.
Career Officer
# 5
11-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Never know, it might be a working as intended feature of s7 time-gating, like only letting you put a boff in once a month or something and since you put boffs in just before s7 it counted them and now you have to wait.
Joined August 2008
Career Officer
# 6
11-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cormoran View Post
Never know, it might be a working as intended feature of s7 time-gating, like only letting you put a boff in once a month or something and since you put boffs in just before s7 it counted them and now you have to wait.
Nope, we added this project post S7 and from the get go could not add BOFFS