Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Off-Duty Uniform not available
11-20-2012, 09:01 AM
I purchased the Formal Set for my Fed toon, but I can't choose the Set at the tailor.

I cklick on my standard uniform slot and try to use the Pull-Down button, but it is grey and not clickable.

The set items do not appear with the uniform items either.

Anyone knows what the problem is?
Career Officer
# 2
12-16-2012, 04:00 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I used the search feature, and this was the only thing relevant, so forgive me.

I tried the other day to use an off-duty uniform on a recently created Fed captain. However, there is no longer an off-duty uniform slot available. I checked my other characters, and the same holds true. Was this removed, and of so, why and when?
Career Officer
# 3
12-16-2012, 04:40 PM
The very first uniform slot you start with (the very top slot at the tailor) is just that. A uniform only slot. You can't use an off duty outfit in it. I forget which level but it's one of the lower levels, like maybe around 10, you get a second costume slot for free that can be used for either an off duty outfit or uniform. Also any costume slots you purchase in the C-store can be used for either off duty or uniforms. (costume slots from the C-store are account wide meaning all characters current and future will have them)

Hail your new Overlord!
Career Officer
# 4
12-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Not to sound snarky, but I was a second week closed beta tester, and a lifetime subscriber since before launch. Last time I looked for my off duty uniform slot (months ago) it was labeled as Off Duty Uniform. I have all of the veteran costume slots, no C-store purchased slots. None of the slots will allow me to use any of the off duty options I have purchased since launch. So something has changed, when, and why?
Ensign
# 5
12-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Same problem here - didn't look into my Off-Duty-Slot(s) for about an year and now I can't edit it.
If I try to, the suit/dress or mercenary-outfit simply disappears and is nowhere to be found ...
Ensign
# 6
02-14-2013, 07:27 AM
I noticed this also. I have submitted a couple of tickets on it as well and they just disappear and I get no response. What is the point of having off-duty uniforms for purchase if we can't use them. oh and i realize this is a couple of months old but apparently nothing is being done about it... as it is still a problem