Career Officer
# 1 Uniforms
11-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Would Love To See Cryptic Give Us Players The Ability To Change Our Crew Uniforms On Our Ships, Based On Dept. Example Medical Green While Science Is Blue Engineering And Ops Yellow Tact And Security Yellow While Command Holds The Color Red Uniforms And Colors Only Should Be Choosen By The Players. Aso If Poss. The Ability To Do The Same On Our Starbases And In Our Embassys .

Bridge Officers Should Be Aloud To Be Seated On The Bridges By The Players Having My Tact Sit Where First Officer Sits Is Just Kind Of Crazy .also We Were Given The Op To Make Dept Heads Yet If We Go To Those Depts Those Dept Heads Are No Where To Be Found Its Some Doff Who Plays That Role Instead. Most Of Us Have Large Amounts Of Extra Boffs Why Cant We See Those Boffs In Ten Forward Or Maybe Relocate Those Boffs On Our Starbases Or Embassys Walking Around In Exchange For A Reward Or Something .

Cryptic Has Done Alot Of Great Things For This Game But The Small Things Keeps Us Role Players Playing For Hours At End . And Makes The Game Come To Life.
Captain
# 2
11-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Though I agree with the idea. It was hard to read due to the wanton capitalisation and lack of comas.
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Career Officer
# 3
11-21-2012, 03:39 AM
Agree with the previous poster.

I didn't even bother to finish reading the OP - too hard and, frankly, irritating to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.