Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 955
Dstahl said in his post, "Reputation XP Project timers are dropping from 40 hours to 20 hours across all Tiers." [link]

But the patch notes say, "Duration of all T1 and T2 Reputation XP projects has been reduced from 40 hours to 20 hours." [link]

So... is it all tiers, or just T1 and T2?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 765
# 2
11-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
Dstahl said in his post, "Reputation XP Project timers are dropping from 40 hours to 20 hours across all Tiers." [link]

But the patch notes say, "Duration of all T1 and T2 Reputation XP projects has been reduced from 40 hours to 20 hours." [link]

So... is it all tiers, or just T1 and T2?
Only T1 & T2 until next Thursday's patch. Most of the changes he mentioned won't be until next weeks patch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 128
# 3
11-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Im not sure how an answer to the question will help the OP if he couldn't read the patch notes... how will he read the reply?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 955
# 4
11-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by recksracer View Post
Im not sure how an answer to the question will help the OP if he couldn't read the patch notes... how will he read the reply?
urf durf i am an idiot

Except it just seemed very odd to me that they would only partially implement a change to timers in one patch, and finish implementing that change in a second patch.

Extract your ambulatory appendage from your mastication orifice, please.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 891
# 5
11-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
urf durf i am an idiot

Except it just seemed very odd to me that they would only partially implement a change to timers in one patch, and finish implementing that change in a second patch.

Extract your ambulatory appendage from your mastication orifice, please.
The changes were accompanied with reductions in certain commodity requirements. I image they need to go through the remaining tiers and make those adjustments manually.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,012
# 6
11-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantris View Post
The changes were accompanied with reductions in certain commodity requirements. I image they need to go through the remaining tiers and make those adjustments manually.
Assuming they have to change it for each individual type of project...yup that will take some time.
There's also a new blog up that states the rest of the adjustmens will be done by the end of the month.
So my guess is there'll be another patch with changes next week that will take care of the remaining tiers.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 7 reputation fail
11-23-2012, 12:09 AM
what is going on with this crap? when i was in tier 1 20h timer and reduced item requirements worked as per your latest patch. now suddenly as i got to tier 2 , all time and item requirements reverted to prepatch. aka timer went to 1d 16h and requires more stuff..

have tried to restart client several times without help.. come on guys wtf.

and problem is same for both borg and romulan reputation projects.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 542
# 8
11-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre80 View Post
what is going on with this crap? when i was in tier 1 20h timer and reduced item requirements worked as per your latest patch. now suddenly as i got to tier 2 , all time and item requirements reverted to prepatch. aka timer went to 1d 16h and requires more stuff..

have tried to restart client several times without help.. come on guys wtf.

and problem is same for both borg and romulan reputation projects.

Maybe it's because only T0 and T1 projects are on the 20-hour timers at the moment, with the rest getting the shortened timers on the 29th... just a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
We expect all of the above changes to be live before December. A few will be live by tomorrow, with the rest live around Nov 29th.

Last edited by dma1986; 11-23-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09 PM.