Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
11-21-2012, 09:11 AM
I'd like a fleet that shares my interests.

LGBT, (yes, I'm bisexual so if there's a strictly bi fleet... )
Atheism
Geekery
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Well, there is a fleet recruitment page down in another area of the forum. There is also a fleet that pretty much all about LGBT as well, it is part of their fleet name.

That aside, my fleet is fairly large, we have a highly open bunch of people who don't really care about who or what you are in any shape or form, your beliefs, etc, as long as respect is shown, we'll respect in return.

We are not overly formal, if you wanna do something, you can go and do something. If there are folks on to do group stuff with, ask, and see if folks wanna do it. You won't have to 'go to Risa and wait for a beam down order' or anything silly like that.

If you are interested, send me a mail @Mimey

Career Officer
# 3
01-25-2013, 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post

That aside, my fleet is fairly large, we have a highly open bunch of people who don't really care about who or what you are in any shape or form
Sounds like a challenge for me. =3

Then my old clan leader would say : Crashbang, be quiet you.

( sorry, she used to type the same thing when she was recruiting, and regretted getting me. )
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Ensign
# 4
01-25-2013, 05:48 AM
Let me know if you are still looking for a fleet. we are pretty active and a great group of people.

Graham@aidenhightower

Quote:
Originally Posted by princedimwit View Post
I'd like a fleet that shares my interests.

LGBT, (yes, I'm bisexual so if there's a strictly bi fleet... )
Atheism
Geekery