Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 1 you broke more stuff
11-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Your patch said it will fix the contribution of bridge officers. You fail again. the fleet cant do "station andorian personal officer on starbase" . We got screw with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits. NOw that they made that mission easy. this game will be lucky to have anyone playing this game in 6 month. you are screwing up. our fleet are over 400 active and it starting to get disgusted with this game!!!!!!!!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 41
# 2
11-21-2012, 09:24 AM
I was pretty happy earlier when I read in the patch note "Fleet Starbase Personnel projects should now properly accept Bridge Officer donations." But man are they wrong with that statement. This project blocks the other specials for 6 days now and we cannot do anything. Not even deleting it.
To live in a perfect world just expect less than nothing...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,078
# 3
11-21-2012, 09:26 AM
i'm sorry to hear that, but be realistic. Your fleet started the project, and it is not a project that is actually needed for anything. period. It is just a vanity thing to have on the fleet base (like basically anything there)
So your fleet, decided to do that project...others decided that it is not worth it. Deal with it.
Go pro or go home
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 4
11-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
i'm sorry to hear that, but be realistic. Your fleet started the project, and it is not a project that is actually needed for anything. period. It is just a vanity thing to have on the fleet base (like basically anything there)
So your fleet, decided to do that project...others decided that it is not worth it. Deal with it.
you fool we do all our project it gave 1250 torward xp. I pay for this game i want things to work.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12
# 5
11-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
i'm sorry to hear that, but be realistic. Your fleet started the project, and it is not a project that is actually needed for anything. period. It is just a vanity thing to have on the fleet base (like basically anything there)
So your fleet, decided to do that project...others decided that it is not worth it. Deal with it.
That is not the issue. If we could remove the project, and then start something else, that would be fine. The issue is that it is stuck and we have had it up for over a week. So that is a week's time lost. If someone says they are going to fix something, then it should have been fixed, not made worse.

It also seems that the personal reputation stuff is broken as well. as several fleet members have said their timers are stuck on the processing stage.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 6
11-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunga42 View Post
That is not the issue. If we could remove the project, and then start something else, that would be fine. The issue is that it is stuck and we have had it up for over a week. So that is a week's time lost. If someone says they are going to fix something, then it should have been fixed, not made worse.

It also seems that the personal reputation stuff is broken as well. as several fleet members have said their timers are stuck on the processing stage.
we have sent over 100 bug reports gave them all the details we can give but once again cryptic are #$#@%#%^@##@@&
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,078
# 7
11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
thats why i wrote "i'm sorry to hear that"
It is still no secret that once a bug or a problem is spotted, it takes cryptic literaly years to do something about it.
and my previous statement was aimed at that portion of the text
Quote:
We got screw with the mission with 1000 heart of targ but we finish it only fleet to my knowledge who did it only cost us 700 million energy credits do you think cryptic would give us back some of our energy credits. NOw that they made that mission easy.
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 26
Thanks cryptic, I used to love Star Trek
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,202
# 9
11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Bugs are inevitable and happen, it's not cool to experience them but i think we have no other choice. As long as it gets fixed that's ok. If only old bugs could get some attention, by the way...

Anyway, thanks for the few millions for hearts! Didn't know it was you.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 10
11-21-2012, 09:45 AM
maybe it time cryptic hand off this great game to a real company. cause they do suck
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:54 PM.