Lt. Commander
I have been playing STO from the start! I have been incredibly focused on one character and have obtained nearly every special ship via lobi and lock boxes. I am very focused on staying on top of the game in every area including custom foundry missions and the new reputation system. I have been in a couple fleets, but the longest one was the one I ran myself. It was very difficult to find other senior members who take responsibility for their position and make the other fleet leader's job a little easier. I love my current fleet but I am not great at recruiting so I am hoping to find a higher position that will utilize my knowledge and skills within a larger fleet.

I am looking for a management position in another fleet that is farther along in the starbase process and would be willing to accept my website and foundry skills to better your fleet.

Please visit my current fleet website (that i created) and reply to this post with any questions or offers.

www.PRAXIANALLIANCE.wix.com/main

Not 100% sure I'm ready to give up on my fleet since we have so many things to offer that other fleets do not... but Im open to offers and suggestions at this point.

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-21-2012, 06:16 PM
The United Federation is looking for fresh faces of any country, level or skill to join its ranks, were a multi-gaming clan with 10 years of history behind us, As the times changed, so did we, Fully supported TS3 with great website links.

Were a very active clan coupled a dedicated member base to help promote a leading gaming clan. As old-fashioned an idea as it sounds, we are here simply to have fun and do so with a sense of friendship and brotherhood, and not just in STO either, we support many other games as well for our members such as

Battlefield 2142: [UF] 2142 Badlands: 75.102.47.34:17567
World of Tanks [US] - http://worldoftanks.com/community/cl...00006251-UFED/
Minecraft
Star Trek Online

We also support a wide variety of other titles which are hosted by our Multi-Game division.

If this sounds like the clan you're looking for, come take a look, www.unitedfed.net. You can also find us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/unitedfederation?fref=ts, come check us out
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-21-2012, 06:37 PM
I am not looking to start as an ensign again for a mega-fleet. Thank you though.

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Republic Veteran
# 4
11-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Well,if not a MEGA fleet what about a new and upcoming fleet. Always looking for great and experienced STO players. We have no billion dollar lcars website. We do have teamspeak. We are simple. We use the STO forums for new faces and old as well to say , hello we are FSOG..

FSOG says it all. It's says something to be proud of.

Lt. Commander
# 5
11-21-2012, 11:52 PM
That sounds like its more my style... can I ask you some questions about the FSOG?

1. How many members do you currently have?
2. What tier starbase do you have? Do you have access to fleet ships/weapons?
3. Are you looking to fill any fleet management type positions? What advantage would someone like myself have as a newcomer into your fleet given my experience and skills with fleets?
4. What type of gameplay do you guys focus on the majority of the time?
5. Do you have any other female members? Ive been in all boy fleets before and felt out of place.

Please let me know more! I am intrigued!

Thanks,

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Career Officer
# 6
11-22-2012, 06:19 AM
hello i am in the cave dweller fleet. it is new and am trying to get to tier one on the star base im almost there. i have 7 members 3 are active daily. i have one female member she is my girl friend she is admiral quack. she is a low level player but learning the game. in time she will be great.

if you decide you would like to come to the cave dwellers i and crew would be happy to have you. we have the use of team speak server that a member in fleet has for multi games and gave us a room for sto.

game play is casual. i find myself running alot of fleet missions for fleet marks as im trying to get star base up and running. i am level 50 i have been here from the beginning with a year off. i have completed all the stf's and only missed one episode series. and 3 tribbles. i am only a 450 day veteran. i like to pvp and play with others.

the cave dwellers are in desperate need of leadership and recruitment. i need someone to help mold and open to all suggestions. there are positions available. we have communications rear admiral and we have event rear admiral. and fleet admiral is admiral quack whom is a female. i am captain quack and am her admiral in fleet. i am of course male. we are in the est zone. i usually play from 10pm to 1am. and alot on the weekends.

as for management= senior position. need someone to manage and maintain fleet bank. recruiting.