Lieutenant
Predictably published missions have recurring problems.

As happened in season 6 Open to relocate back to the enemy and I tried one of my missions and enemies are inside buildings or rocks, or worse, your own character appears in an item and you can not do that out.

I played two missions, one on the first floor map the characters displayed in the ground and hooked the second had enemies inside buildings.

http://i.imgur.com/qSfCgh.jpg

I personally am going to stop and wait test missions that Cryptic replace the system operating again, remove and re-reviewing all one by one again (as every time there is a major update). By the way, I do not understand this system that lets players play missions in disrepair, can anyone believe that after playing a mission that does not work after the repair will be playing again?. I think it is an ineffective form for people to use the foundry.

A greeting.
Lieutenant
# 2
12-01-2012, 06:06 AM
In an act of extreme masochism, I've decided to try to play the mission that had the problem noted in the previous post.

And wow, the character to come out smoothly and I could play ... but boy, later should have an NPC that is not, again failed mission (in this case meaningless) because the mission is done well.

If you join it that 3 of the 9 missions have not been republished created and I have a mission that says it is good for the newspapers when it meets all the requirements, I am delighted.

A greeting.

Mission. ST-HAKLGR7QX Un mal dia

http://i.imgur.com/esuih.jpg?1

Last edited by nenfis; 12-01-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Ensign
# 3
12-01-2012, 09:12 AM
I have been having the same problems, does it occur to them to test their updates
Lieutenant
# 4
12-01-2012, 09:56 AM
I could not ensure.