Starfleet Veteran
Hi everyone!

I bet you have meowticed an increase of green and blue random loot drops additionally to normal loot on the above meowntioned critters. Even at Lieutenant level (MK 1 and 2), it works purrfectly. However, I'd like to see an increased chance for blue and even purrple loot on Elite and Advanced. Right now it's too easy to get even blue loot on Normal. It should be limited to green (50%) on Normal, green and blue (50% green and 10% blue chance) on Advanced and all rarities on Elite (50% green, 20% blue and 5% purrple chance).

Also, meowbe or purrhaps it would be an idea to add that extra loot to Ground Commanders as well, they don't appurr too often.

~ Meowzers The Vorta
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Captain
# 2
11-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Great Scott which Caitian scrambled my universal translator?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 3
11-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Just did ISE and was very disappointing that their was no personal drops just the horrid need or green system still. I thought we were getting drops back as in like personal ones and that they would be green or better for normal stfs and i would have hoped bort saw my post when i asked would we have blues or better for elites but looks like what we thought we were getting and what we got is totally different ideas.

Cryptic can we get optionals that give loot back and personal drops at the end of the mission just without stf gear please. I hate how we dont get squat really anymore in elite stfs just crap green stuff and omega marks which i have far too many and borg np which i dont think i need at least for quite awhile. I need my cash making way back.
Captain
# 4
11-22-2012, 07:45 PM
I've done about 20 elite stfs and have saw no purple
Loot drop, nor has anyone I'n our fleet

All of the blue loot is 24.2 loot no 26.2 loot drops
Reported either

Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptskeeteruk View Post
Just did ISE and was very disappointing that their was no personal drops just the horrid need or green system still. I thought we were getting drops back as in like personal ones and that they would be green or better for normal stfs and i would have hoped bort saw my post when i asked would we have blues or better for elites but looks like what we thought we were getting and what we got is totally different ideas.

Cryptic can we get optionals that give loot back and personal drops at the end of the mission just without stf gear please. I hate how we dont get squat really anymore in elite stfs just crap green stuff and omega marks which i have far too many and borg np which i dont think i need at least for quite awhile. I need my cash making way back.
They already said rolls would come back. But the way Daniel Stahl talked it would be on things like extra marks, neural processors, ETC. I guess we'll see by next week.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-23-2012, 02:34 AM
I'm not even talking mainly about STF's, I'm talking about mainstream episodes, cluster missions, foundrisodes etc. I wish to play on Elite difficulty. It would be more encouraging to defeat a dreadnaughty on Elite if I knew I had a solid chance for a purrple item in return.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Captain
# 7
11-23-2012, 03:10 AM
I've made some tests in both STFs and pure dreadnought foundry mission. The so called "level appropriate loot" is capped by purple MK XI items. You can't get anything better than that. Standard purple MK XII non-lockbox/reputation/fleet items are gone. This is either an oversight by Cryptic or working as intended, because it basically means we have to extensively grind or pay for the best equipment.

I'm just glad I already got all the weapons I wanted pre-Season 7.