Starfleet Veteran
I just encountered the IKS Bortasqu, flagship of the Empire, in one of my Tau Dewa sector patrols.

Her captain, a female Klingon without name, helped me with fighting renegade Gorn at Gamma Eridon. When I selected her ship after the battle... well, that must be an error, because a certain Andorian captain said something as farewell... :->

Anyway, does anybody know any more details about this ship and her captain and crew?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Lieutenant
# 2
11-24-2012, 08:26 AM
From what I can tell the captain of the klingon flagship is having a rather intense identity crisis

I havent come across this though.
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-25-2012, 01:56 PM
I haven't done it on the Klink side yet, but assuming that it's a mirror of the Fed side mission, that must the the Captain of the Ent-F. I would like a little history of the Klingon Flagship (you know, sorta like the IKS Kaarg )
VADM William "Darkshadow" Shadow | Join Date: Apr 2009 |
USS Immortal NX-93608-F (Oddyssey Tactical Cruiser)
VADM Rogueshadow IRW Kirino Kosaka (Valdore Retrofit)
LT General Morbo IKS Karac (Bortasqu War Cruiser)
LT General Posu IKS Saya Takagi (Chel Grett Warship)
Lieutenant
# 4
11-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Judging on how we are getting copy/paste content so frequently I wouldn't be surprised if its the same people who serve on the Enterprise-F.
Captain
# 5
12-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Fed side we get the Andorian captain and the enterprise F. In the Azure Nebula I have seen 3 Wells time ships assisting us against Tholians. I have also seen Mirror fleet spawns as aggressors. This is all part of the S7 game. What it means, who knows. I suspect we'll see some sort of space time continuum cross universe reality anomaly content. It sells ships.
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.
Empire Veteran
# 6
12-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadsdwad View Post
Judging on how we are getting copy/paste content so frequently I wouldn't be surprised if its the same people who serve on the Enterprise-F.
ROFL too funny... They go to the KDF side and knock door to door selling their Federation Diet
Career Officer
# 7
12-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
ROFL too funny... They go to the KDF side and knock door to door selling their Federation Diet
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...0/Bortafed.jpg

Indeed.