Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 MMOBomb.com Interviews dStahl
11-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Executive Producer Daniel Stahl recently sat down to talk to MMOBomb.com about Season 7. Click the link below to read the interview now.

Link to the interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
# 2
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
His final question response was....well, cryptic.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Nice read, nothing new and juicy though.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Career Officer
# 4
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
His final question response was....well, cryptic.
Indeed it was and almost certainly points the finger at what's coming next year.

My predictions:

End to the Klingon Federation war brought about by ensuing greater threats. A rebuilt Romulus and a new faction to group together with the other two and ward off the Borg and Iconians. Perhaps even the Borg will align with these three factions to oppose the Iconians? The future looks very interesting indeed.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
# 5
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Indeed it was and almost certainly points the finger at what's coming next year.

My predictions:

End to the Klingon Federation war brought about by ensuing greater threats. A rebuilt Romulus and a new faction to group together with the other two and ward off the Borg and Iconians. Perhaps even the Borg will align with these three factions to oppose the Iconians? The future looks very interesting indeed.
I think he just chose the safe answer. If he'd said "Federation", the KDFers would have gone "We knew it!" If he'd said "Klingon", the KDFers would have called him a liar.

I hope you're right (well, maybe except for the Borg alliance part ) but I'm not super optimistic at this point.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 6
11-27-2012, 07:04 AM
Place your bets now on when the mission to build the Crucible to deal with the Iconian invasion gets rolled out.
Career Officer
# 7
11-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I think he just chose the safe answer. If he'd said "Federation", the KDFers would have gone "We knew it!" If he'd said "Klingon", the KDFers would have called him a liar.

I hope you're right (well, maybe except for the Borg alliance part ) but I'm not super optimistic at this point.
Naw, he could easily have said "Both, I enjoy playing both factions equally" as many indeed do. DS has a habit of teasing the STO population and it has gotten him in trouble in the past, I think he only dares tease now if it's absolutely something he knows is going to happen.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
# 8
11-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Naw, he could easily have said "Both, I enjoy playing both factions equally" as many indeed do. DS has a habit of teasing the STO population and it has gotten him in trouble in the past, I think he only dares tease now if it's absolutely something he knows is going to happen.
Then the KDFers would call him a liar anyway.

I don't think a Romulan faction is inevitable; in the last Ask Cryptic is sounded like it was still being debated. It was kind of ambiguous, though, so I guess anything could happen.

I certainly hope so.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 9
11-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:

My predictions:

It sounds about right. From what I can tell, the only way the Iconians can be defeated is if the Alpha (and Beta) quadrant can counteract the actions of the Iconian-provoked Undine, the Iconians themselves, and the servants of the Iconians (such as the Tal Shiar).

What other reason would they have for trying to make the galaxy self-destruct?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Captain
# 10
11-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Old news, but thanks anyway.
-- Q