Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 1 MMOBomb.com Interviews dStahl
11-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Executive Producer Daniel Stahl recently sat down to talk to MMOBomb.com about Season 7. Click the link below to read the interview now.


Link to the interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 441
# 2
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
His final question response was....well, cryptic.
****
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,231
# 3
11-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Nice read, nothing new and juicy though.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
Sign up here:
www.bushrangers.net
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,179
# 4
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
His final question response was....well, cryptic.
Indeed it was and almost certainly points the finger at what's coming next year.

My predictions:

End to the Klingon Federation war brought about by ensuing greater threats. A rebuilt Romulus and a new faction to group together with the other two and ward off the Borg and Iconians. Perhaps even the Borg will align with these three factions to oppose the Iconians? The future looks very interesting indeed.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,279
# 5
11-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Indeed it was and almost certainly points the finger at what's coming next year.

My predictions:

End to the Klingon Federation war brought about by ensuing greater threats. A rebuilt Romulus and a new faction to group together with the other two and ward off the Borg and Iconians. Perhaps even the Borg will align with these three factions to oppose the Iconians? The future looks very interesting indeed.
I think he just chose the safe answer. If he'd said "Federation", the KDFers would have gone "We knew it!" If he'd said "Klingon", the KDFers would have called him a liar.

I hope you're right (well, maybe except for the Borg alliance part ) but I'm not super optimistic at this point.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,465
# 6
11-27-2012, 07:04 AM
Place your bets now on when the mission to build the Crucible to deal with the Iconian invasion gets rolled out.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,179
# 7
11-27-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I think he just chose the safe answer. If he'd said "Federation", the KDFers would have gone "We knew it!" If he'd said "Klingon", the KDFers would have called him a liar.

I hope you're right (well, maybe except for the Borg alliance part ) but I'm not super optimistic at this point.
Naw, he could easily have said "Both, I enjoy playing both factions equally" as many indeed do. DS has a habit of teasing the STO population and it has gotten him in trouble in the past, I think he only dares tease now if it's absolutely something he knows is going to happen.

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,279
# 8
11-27-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Naw, he could easily have said "Both, I enjoy playing both factions equally" as many indeed do. DS has a habit of teasing the STO population and it has gotten him in trouble in the past, I think he only dares tease now if it's absolutely something he knows is going to happen.
Then the KDFers would call him a liar anyway.

I don't think a Romulan faction is inevitable; in the last Ask Cryptic is sounded like it was still being debated. It was kind of ambiguous, though, so I guess anything could happen.

I certainly hope so.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,967
# 9
11-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Indeed it was and almost certainly points the finger at what's coming next year.

My predictions:

End to the Klingon Federation war brought about by ensuing greater threats. A rebuilt Romulus and a new faction to group together with the other two and ward off the Borg and Iconians. Perhaps even the Borg will align with these three factions to oppose the Iconians? The future looks very interesting indeed.
It sounds about right. From what I can tell, the only way the Iconians can be defeated is if the Alpha (and Beta) quadrant can counteract the actions of the Iconian-provoked Undine, the Iconians themselves, and the servants of the Iconians (such as the Tal Shiar).

What other reason would they have for trying to make the galaxy self-destruct?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,279
# 10
11-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Old news, but thanks anyway.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:14 PM.