Captain
# 1 Fleet Dreadnought!
11-27-2012, 01:08 AM
Could we have one next year? There's already a Fleet Excelsior coming. I don't mind you giving the Fleet Garumba to the KDF in exchange for this!

Please, for the sake of us all, a Fleet Dreadnought!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Captain
# 2
11-27-2012, 01:21 AM
Give me my fleet Assault Cruiser, fleet Odyssey, fleet Bortas, and you can have your fleet Dreadnaught.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
# 3
11-27-2012, 01:23 AM
Fleet AC is on tribble. T5 shipyard ship, enjoy. Odyssey is already fleet level ship with 10 consoles.
Captain
# 4
11-27-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
Fleet AC is on tribble. T5 shipyard ship, enjoy. Odyssey is already fleet level ship with 10 consoles.
It's on tribble. How quaint. Tier 5 shipyard. How useful. Put it on holodeck then I will be convinced. As for the Odyssey? No, that joke in the shipyard is a 9 console PoS. The c-store versions don't require fleets and as such are a null point in this conversation.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Captain
# 5
11-27-2012, 01:41 AM
And what did you expect ? that fleet assault will be tier 3 or what ? If its on tribble it will hit holodeck soon. Not that it matters atm.

Who cares about the normal oddesey ? it will never get fleet version, because the fleet version is the one sold in C-Store basically.

But the dread wil most likely be T5 shipyard ship as well. So no need to hurry with that.
Captain
# 6
11-27-2012, 02:08 AM
Quote:
And what did you expect ? that fleet assault will be tier 3 or what ?

Actually I would expect it to be at tier 2, because that's where the Fleet Star Cruiser is and they are sister ships.

If they're that worried about undercutting Regent sales, maybe the real lesson here is that the Regent is too expensive for what it provides.
Career Officer
# 7
11-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
And what did you expect ? that fleet assault will be tier 3 or what ?

Yeah, that would be totally ridiculous if it was T3.

Just like the Fleet Vor'cha is T2, and is the ship the Fleet AC wishes it could be.

Or just like the Fleet Excelsior will be T3, and will have basically everything the Fleet AC has except with a better turn rate while being a 200 year old wooden surfboard.

Captain
# 8
11-27-2012, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
The c-store versions don't require fleets and as such are a null point in this conversation.
That's a fatuous conclusion to draw. One of the C-store Odysseys are as cheap as a fleet ship in terms of Zen, and they have the added bonus of not requiring fleet grinding to obtain them.

And you should know by now that what Cryptic puts on tribble usually goes live on Holodeck afterwards; the good additions along with the bad.

Heretic I tend agree with a lot of your opinions (especially about cruisers), but these days you've lost the plot bigtime, man.
Captain
# 9
11-27-2012, 04:30 AM
i think they still didn't solve the problem with the phaser lance, as it is build in. If you make a fleet version will it have a lance? and if it has, who will buy the one from the z-store? And if it doesn't? it would be a fleet heavy cruiser with much less turnrate.
same goes for the guramba.
you might want to look at the new fleet b'rel BoP. It has a battlecloak as far as i know, which makes it a bargain compared to the weaker z-store version.
Go pro or go home
Captain
# 10
11-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
That's a fatuous conclusion to draw. One of the C-store Odysseys are as cheap as a fleet ship in terms of Zen, and they have the added bonus of not requiring fleet grinding to obtain them.

And you should know by now that what Cryptic puts on tribble usually goes live on Holodeck afterwards; the good additions along with the bad.

Heretic I tend agree with a lot of your opinions (especially about cruisers), but these days you've lost the plot bigtime, man.
The only thing here is that I have seen a lot of posts and threads that sent my bull-****tometer through the roof, and I think that's starting to mess with my overall view on things...