Commander
I have noticed something wrong with the space equipment store in the Embassy. Instead of each console being available with a +threat and -threat modifier there are instead 2 identical consoles available for each science skill.

i.e. If you want the plasma boosting shield emitter console there is not one that reduces threat but there are 2 identical ones that both increase threat.

This is consistent from mks X to XII.

Can someone take a look at this? It effectively means only half the consoles are available in the store.

Thanks.

Edit: Also noticed one of the sensor probes consoles seems to be unlocking early. We can buy 2 mk x of everything including one of the sensor probes console with the shield heal bonus but the other mk x is greyed out and we can buy the mk xi version. At tier 1 embassy.

Last edited by seekerkorhil; 11-27-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Commander
# 2
11-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Bug Feedback - 0
Whiny Post About Something Being Overpowered Or Too Hard - 7

Its good to see what is important to people on this forum. I really don't know why I bother.
Captain
# 3
11-27-2012, 06:58 PM
To be quite honest the vast majority of puggies need a hell of a lot more Threat, not less of it. I only take three points on my main and yet I draw constant aggro while the Tac snoozers and Engie 'scorts heal no one and do nothing.

Or better yet, just fix this bug so I can stock up on -Threat consoles and happily screw over my future teams in return for the royal reaming they've given me.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Rihannsu
# 4
11-28-2012, 04:58 AM
I dont know what you people are complaining about, this is an obvious bug. If there was meant to be only one type of each console, there wouldn't be duplicates of everything.
Career Officer
# 5
11-28-2012, 05:30 AM
I also noticed the conspicuous absence of Field Generators from the console list.
Captain
# 6
11-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I also noticed the conspicuous absence of Field Generators from the console list.
That's a conscious choice made by the devs, since that particular console is already insanely popular (and very powerful).
Previously Alendiak
Daizen - Lvl 52 Engineer - Eclipse
Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
Lieutenant
# 7
12-03-2012, 01:56 PM
I can confirm this is still an issue. Seems like a simple mistake, but would like to try some of these consoles when they get fixed.