Career Officer
# 1 Shuttle Missions
11-27-2012, 07:29 PM
I would love to see a shuttle mission like Choplifter where you go and save the colonists with your shuttle, something similar to what we see with Mine Trap, except your are piloting your shuttle.

I would also love to see a shuttle vs shuttle PvP. Having shuttle specific weaponry and consoles would also be nice to have, especially for a PvP. Special shuttle abilities would nice too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-28-2012, 04:23 PM
I would like PvE/PvP mission where you are fighter from carrier , you got launched in combat and fight other fighters and enemy carrier/fleet , winner is one who kill enemy carrier(flag ship) and win dilithium/gear.

Size of fighters would be the same as it is from carriers pets and carriers/ other ships would be of same size.

I love shuttles and i would like to see more missions with them but to be a little fighter in middle of huge fleet battle is just epic.
Career Officer
# 3
11-28-2012, 06:57 PM
That would be an epic battle with 20 players coming off a carrier and fighting something big. No Borg though. I'm kind of sick of fighting the Borg. Too much adaptation for a shuttle.