Career Officer
# 1 10 seconds cool down needed
11-29-2012, 10:20 AM
there needs to be a ten second cool down when posting things on the exchange to sell, i stupidly pressed the wrong button and sold 40 lock box keys for 1.3 million ec, they sold that fast it didnt even apper in my list of item for sale, there needs to be a ten second gap inbetween when you press sell and when it shows on the exchange so people have time to correct a mistake
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-29-2012, 10:56 AM
That was an awsome buy! Thanks for the keys man.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-29-2012, 10:58 AM
well... If we have a small cooldown between searches, another small cooldown between posting and selling doesn't seems bad
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Career Officer
# 4
11-29-2012, 11:17 AM
your welcome jack, and the exchange needs a cool down thats for sure but no point in asking for it really as the devs will never do it even thou im sure it would be very simple to do
Captain
# 5
11-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosrages View Post
your welcome jack, and the exchange needs a cool down thats for sure but no point in asking for it really as the devs will never do it even thou im sure it would be very simple to do
The whole exchange needs an overhaul. As it stands the bloody thing is piles of bandages with a shattered skeleton under it.
Career Officer
# 6
11-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post
The whole exchange needs an overhaul. As it stands the bloody thing is piles of bandages with a shattered skeleton under it.
That's because the exchange was made in china.
Self Portrait
Career Officer
# 7
11-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
That's because the exchange was made in china.
As much as I never miss a chance to malign the evils of Chinese industry, this criticism is not actually fair.

In fact I do know that it was a Chinese dev who fixed the problem with the doff commendation ranks (and I also know that he was only allowed to do so over the recalcitrance of the stateside staff who didn't want to admit they couldn't).

I also know that some of the more unsightly ships (e.g., the Chimera) were designed by Chinese artists recently hired on at the expense of Westerners. So if you want to blame them for anything, blame them for that.

But the exchange was written before PWE took control, by American devs. Nothing to do with underpaid labor from everyone's favorite military dictatorship.

Fwiw, I personally respect Chinese people and wish their country well. This is also why I hope they succeed in eventually overthrowing their evil government and replacing it with something that offers them a chance at a better future. The relationship of China to the West these days is one of mutual exploitation of both the Chinese and Western peoples for the benefit of a wealthy elite, and neither Western consumers or underpaid Chinese workers deserve blame for that.

Last edited by aestu; 11-29-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-30-2012, 03:05 AM
Quote:
there needs to be a ten second cool down when posting things on the exchange to sell, i stupidly pressed the wrong button and sold 40 lock box keys for 1.3 million ec, they sold that fast it didnt even apper in my list of item for sale, there needs to be a ten second gap inbetween when you press sell and when it shows on the exchange so people have time to correct a mistake
what about checking amount and price before submit the item?
Career Officer
# 9
11-30-2012, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurialo View Post
what about checking amount and price before submit the item?
lol there is always one, are you special? if your dad had checked he was wearing a comdom we wouldnt have to put up with stupid remarks like this
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
lol there is always one, are you special? if your dad had checked he was wearing a condom we wouldnt have to put up with stupid remarks like this

may be it is a stupid remark, but you missed it... so, what father had to check about wearing a condom?

there is a difference between something not working and something an idiot can't use!

Last edited by eurialo; 11-30-2012 at 08:49 AM.