Lieutenant
# 1 The Rep system (my two cents
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Over all I admit that they are good. it saves time for to get omega equipment and all of that. but here's my opioion on it. I wish they made it account wide. Hell i don't mind having to put in the same amount of stuff that i already do. i just wish i could do it from one toon. there wouldn't be any lost of what i need it would still be the same. just having to go on five toons sucks. i don't know if its just me but on some toons it seems harder to get then another. account wide and all omega/rommie marks be in one account wide bank or being able to transfer the marks over to the toon i need it on. that would be awesome. but honestly i feel like STO has become a job.. my request/question is this.. would it be possible to have all the reps for account wide be accessible from one toon with all marks as well or yeah just make it account wide.... Devs/Gms/someone who can give a perfect answer that would actually make sense. please. i'm all ears.. or on here at least i'm all eyes
Ensign
# 2
11-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesburtchell View Post
Over all I admit that they are good. it saves time for to get omega equipment and all of that. but here's my opioion on it. I wish they made it account wide. Hell i don't mind having to put in the same amount of stuff that i already do. i just wish i could do it from one toon. there wouldn't be any lost of what i need it would still be the same. just having to go on five toons sucks. i don't know if its just me but on some toons it seems harder to get then another. account wide and all omega/rommie marks be in one account wide bank or being able to transfer the marks over to the toon i need it on. that would be awesome. but honestly i feel like STO has become a job.. my request/question is this.. would it be possible to have all the reps for account wide be accessible from one toon with all marks as well or yeah just make it account wide.... Devs/Gms/someone who can give a perfect answer that would actually make sense. please. i'm all ears.. or on here at least i'm all eyes
I think that is why they did it. To make it almost impossible to farm with more then 2 characters
Lieutenant
# 3
11-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah I notice that. That's why i'm saying this
Career Officer
# 4
11-30-2012, 03:00 PM
What I find hysterical is the missions needing x amount of dilthm when testing on tribble to now giving you diltm. Please change fleet projects to match?

I agree with the marks. It has gone from reducing all the different marks in the game (old exploration) to reintroducing them. Just make the marks universal... What next? Is there going to be new one's for every race and sector.
Lieutenant
# 5
11-30-2012, 05:12 PM
that's another option. make them account wide or just take the omega/rommie marks out and have one universal mark.. to me at least from my point of view: its just to much grinding for five toons.. especially when you're trying to get all your toons done at the same time, or close to the same time.... i'm not one to complain much about a specific issue but on this i am