Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 whots hapening
11-30-2012, 10:58 AM
sry for the spelling i am dislexick
after geating the new patch today i dont have my plasma quontom torpedowes or spred cannonns
***** fier or spread + 76 fleet marcks 4000 dilithium on mi main carector lost all the same abiletes on all my uther carictores dont remember if i had uther fleet marks or dilithium.

has enny one els had the same hapening to them

=
Career Officer
# 2
11-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydunitd View Post
Sorry for the spelling I am dyslexic.

After getting the new patch today I don't have my plasma, quantum torpedo or spread cannons (cannon: scatter volley). Plus 76 fleet marks and 4000 dilithium on my main character, and I've lost all the abilities on all my other characters. Don't remember if I had other fleet marks or dilithium.

Has anyone else had the same happen to them?
That's what you had hoped to right I take it? I apologise if I appear to be patronising here, I'm not, I'm just trying to understand what you're asking, and also, to help others who read this understand too.

To answer your question best I can though, the latest patch resets your character abilities. You'll have to re-assign your bridge officers to their slots, and (by pressing "P" and bringing up your abilities list) reassign all your space and ground abilities.

As for your dilithium and fleet marks, I've no idea. I haven't read or heard anywhere of these going missing for other people. I can only suggest you submit a ticket if you feel like such an amount has been lost, though (as advice only) I'd get a family member or friend to write the ticket? Might save on a troubled reply.

Good luck solving your problems.
Ensign
# 3
11-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Im having the exact same issue all my Boff abilities are gone from the bar and skill book even tho there showing under the "stations"
Ensign
# 4
11-30-2012, 11:30 AM
You'll have to re-assign your bridge officers to their slots, and (by pressing "P" and bringing up your abilities list) reassign all your space and ground abilities.

+1 that worked
Commander
# 5
11-30-2012, 01:28 PM
For those that are missing it, there's a pop up notice upon logging in with your character that says you'll have to reslot your boffs in order for their abilities to appear.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Captain
# 6
11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewstelamon01 View Post
For those that are missing it, there's a pop up notice upon logging in with your character that says you'll have to reslot your boffs in order for their abilities to appear.
Unless you've disabled the feature for pop-ups, like I and many others did.
Ensign
# 7
12-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
That's what you had hoped to right I take it? I apologise if I appear to be patronising here, I'm not, I'm just trying to understand what you're asking, and also, to help others who read this understand too.

To answer your question best I can though, the latest patch resets your character abilities. You'll have to re-assign your bridge officers to their slots, and (by pressing "P" and bringing up your abilities list) reassign all your space and ground abilities.

As for your dilithium and fleet marks, I've no idea. I haven't read or heard anywhere of these going missing for other people. I can only suggest you submit a ticket if you feel like such an amount has been lost, though (as advice only) I'd get a family member or friend to write the ticket? Might save on a troubled reply.

Good luck solving your problems.
ty m8 thaks for your help
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2012, 10:41 AM
They (Cryptic) finally figured out a way to fix the BUG that let everyone use all their BOff powers in slotted Bridge Officers...

But it means that a lot of us have to Re-Slot several of our BOff's.

Not that big a deal, as long as people are made aware.
(which this thread is doing)