Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
# 1 Huge Acamar bug
11-30-2012, 12:45 PM
On every attempt of the Acamar daily Tal Shiar ships now turn up, as there was nothing about changes in the patch notes this is obviously a bug and a massive problem with quality control as it appears devs can put in significant changes without anyone noticing
Lieutenant
# 2
11-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I don't think it's a bug, I think they added the two ships at the end because you could complete Acamar in about a minute which meant you could get your daily done in around 10 minutes, so they added the Tal Shiar to make the patrol mission longer. I would've preferred some other method of lengthening the mission like having it be worth only 10% instead of 15%, it was kind of nice to have something that was more in line with Star Trek (diplomacy without combat).
Rihannsu
# 3
11-30-2012, 01:10 PM
this is clearly not a bug. you dont add a couple of ships, pop up text and mission tracker info by accident.

people could enter the mission. skim through the text and exit in quick order, rinse and repeat so i assume they did this to add a little extra time to the mission.

yes they should have updated the patch notes, although i must admit i found it quite fun to see something i did not expect.

not also sure what any of that has to do with quality control though, as its works just fine. thats more of a flow of information and its really not that significant either.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 4
11-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
this is clearly not a bug. you dont add a couple of ships, pop up text and mission tracker info by accident.

people could enter the mission. skim through the text and exit in quick order, rinse and repeat so i assume they did this to add a little extra time to the mission.

yes they should have updated the patch notes, although i must admit i found it quite fun to see something i did not expect.

not also sure what any of that has to do with quality control though, as its works just fine. thats more of a flow of information and its really not that significant either.
Pathetic, truly pathetic as if Romulan marks weren't hard enough to get and take forever to get.
Career Officer
# 5
12-01-2012, 04:46 AM
agreed. im very pissed off! im sick and tired of these stealth patches not to mention no one said it needed changed. One of the few diplomatic missions is now basically a shooting fest. If they wanted to change things up then add new dialogue with different outcomes. Cryptic one again, you sicken me!
Long Live The Empire!

Last edited by rgrgeom; 12-01-2012 at 04:48 AM.