Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 1 Fleet bank
12-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Could you have a look at the fleet bank, I just tried setting Energy credit withdrawal limit for rank 3 (I do have the required fleet permissions) but whenever I closed the bank permissions window that reset to unlimited, as a result I've had to take away EC withdrawal for that rank.

Could you guys please look into this.

Edit: Same does for rank 1 in repository 6, I think you may want to go over the entire fleet bank permissions system

Last edited by adamkafei; 12-02-2012 at 04:46 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
12-03-2012, 03:30 PM
When you update permissions in the "Daily Limit" text boxes, you have to hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard for the changes to take effect.

As confirmation, the game will give you the "Fleet bank withdraw limit set." message as both a fly-over message and an entry in your chat UI.

After you see this message, you can click the "OK" button to solidify the changes.

Just in case the "Enter" key doesn't work for you, I have found that clicking outside of the text box (ie right next to it), after entering in the number I want, will also trigger the "Fleet ... set" message.

I just did a little more testing, and have found that the in-game messages are all that are important. You get "Fleet bank tab permission set/revoked" messages for toggling the Withdraw/Deposit check boxes, and you get "Fleet bank withdraw limit set" messages for updating the Daily Limit text boxes. Once you see these messages, the permissions are set. Clicking on the "Cancel" button or the "OK" button does the exact same thing--just closes the "Fleet Storage Configuration" UI. To clarify, the "Cancel" button does _not_ clear any changes you make to your fleet bank permissions. Only use the "Fleet bank..." messages as your guide for whether permissions have changed.
Career Officer
# 3
12-17-2012, 06:48 PM
I agree. Same happened to me. Make sure you click out of the text box before moving along. I like to set the number, THEN check the checkbox so it sets both at once. A little timesaver.
__________________________________________________ ____________