Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Holiday Party at Q's Winter Wonderland for this coming Saturday -- we'll be participating in the various event and forming a group to take down the giant Snowman boss (as seen in last Friday's screenshot). More information about Q's Winter Wonderland can be found here

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in the Gazebo at Q's Winter Wonderland. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Saturday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvP, Events, STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you Saturday! Dress warm.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 2 Different Times/Days
12-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I am sure I can't be the only one, but I will be out of town with out use of a computer. As a matter of fact all my weekends are pretty much spoken for through the holidays. Having multiple times/days would be excellent so we don't miss out on the fun.

Thx and Merry Christmas!

Nerrokk RAEH, Fleet Admiral S.I.O.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Can't wait...
Captain
# 4
12-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Sounds like fun, but too bad I won't be back in game until the 25th.
Well have fun beating up the giant snowman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 5
12-04-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm sorry, I hate to be a downer, but never have an event day of the patch. People need time to patch up, and also learn it.

Just saying. I'll try to be there anyway!
Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
12-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bron View Post
I'm sorry, I hate to be a downer, but never have an event day of the patch. People need time to patch up, and also learn it.

Just saying. I'll try to be there anyway!
The event is on a Saturday There shouldn't be a patch on Saturday.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 7
12-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Time slots are annoying and inconvenient. Please just keep things like that open 24/7. At least for paying customers with jobs.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
12-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Holiday Party at Q's Winter Wonderland for this coming Saturday -- we'll be participating in the various event and forming a group to take down the giant Snowman boss (as seen in last Friday's screenshot). More information about Q's Winter Wonderland can be found here

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in the Gazebo at Q's Winter Wonderland. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Saturday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvP, Events, STFs, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you Saturday! Dress warm.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks very much for accomodating a "Weekend event" and counting those who work for a living to pay for subs. I will bring along all my fleet friends as well and enjoy the fun
Career Officer
# 9 Giant Snowman ????
12-04-2012, 09:59 PM
LEAVE IT TO Q TO TAKE FORSTY TO THE DARK SIDE LOL hahahahahaha PS. aim for magic tophat LOL.
Empire Veteran
# 10
12-07-2012, 12:35 AM
I normally haven't had the time to go to these, but I think I will be able to make it.

Sure Branflakes, I'll come and whoop your behind in the Fast and the Flurrious.

Closed Thread