Captain
You can get the new Breen Holiday ship by playing the daily event for 25 days if you want it free. The event runs for 35 days so that gives you a few days off for the holidays.

Is everyone happy with that?

(you can buy it via lobi faster btw)
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Doesn't seem like a problem especially for something like a ship that doesn't change your gameplay experience that much.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Thomas45-STO.png

{UFP}Thomas45 - Thomas Nixon U.S.S. Majesty Unbound
Career Officer
# 3
12-04-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm happy with it. It's not like it's a random drop. If I do X, I'll get it. If I don't, I can buy it with Y. Everyone has a chance to get it. Whether they actually do is completely up to them, not Lady Luck. Who apparently is jealous of my boogie and won't give me anything I need. :p
Career Officer
# 4
12-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrie View Post
I'm happy with it. It's not like it's a random drop. If I do X, I'll get it. If I don't, I can buy it with Y. Everyone has a chance to get it. Whether they actually do is completely up to them, not Lady Luck. Who apparently is jealous of my boogie and won't give me anything I need. :p
I'm 100% with this. I can only hope its available next year as well. Granted, I likely won't be getting it this year, as I don't see myself playing the winter event that often, but I figure between it and my growing Lobi assets I could easily treat myself to it next year (Dilithium turns to Zen turns to Keys turns to Lobi).
Updated 2/11/13! Buying Zen with Energy Credits | Upgrading Duty Officers without Dilithium.
Q&A Presents: Maui Online! My friends' radioshow/podcast Computers, with occasional forays into astronomy.
Career Officer
# 5
12-05-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm kinda confused, what kind of ship is this?

It's called a cruiser...but has more tac consoles.
Lieutenant
# 6
12-05-2012, 06:01 PM
What's not to love about a free ship? If you don't like it, don't get it. I'll be adding it to my collection, sure as sure...
***The above ramblings are, as always, my own opinion. Based on my experiences and interpreted by my mind, they by no means reflect the universal truth (unless coincidentally). Peace.***
Captain
# 7
12-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conundrumnsa View Post
I'm kinda confused, what kind of ship is this?

It's called a cruiser...but has more tac consoles.
It's the same vein as the heavy destroyers vet ships. It's a really outstanding ship, I'm surprised it isn't getting more praise.
Captain
# 8
12-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas12255 View Post
Doesn't seem like a problem especially for something like a ship that doesn't change your gameplay experience that much.
I know some people will complain and say more grind - but its a different/new grind - and there is no inputs at the end -only an output(the ship)
Captain
# 9
12-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas12255 View Post
Yeah, it's not like you spend half or more of your time fighting stuff in space.

That aside, good that it's free, not so good that it takes a solid month of doing the same thing over and over to get.
Captain
# 10
12-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Yeah, it's not like you spend half or more of your time fighting stuff in space.

That aside, good that it's free, not so good that it takes a solid month of doing the same thing over and over to get.
Like I said in my last post - at least with this new grind - at the end its only an output(ship) you don't have to put anything more into it - like dilthium/marks/consumables/doffs etc etc etc