Empire Veteran
# 1 Tor Khat wings need to move!!!
12-04-2012, 04:15 PM
if you cloak up then move the camera to the undercarriage you can see the rod/pivot point for the wings

I would LOVE to see them work!!! Who's with me!!!!
Captain
# 2
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
No...

It's not a BoP. Those aren't pivot points those are attachment rings... It's basically a refit on a Vor'Cha, and like it's original, it's a fixed wing warship...
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Not even no, but hell no.
All these transforming, moving stuff is a disease that should never been invented in the first place.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Empire Veteran
# 4
12-04-2012, 05:03 PM
no, its not a fixed wing ship those arent rings, its a rod going the entire length of the wing, it has three distinct wings not connected to each other. did you even look at it?
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I noticed that too. The wing roots are rounded and it's got a round spar that runs the entire chord of the wing's root. To me, that'd suggest that it should have some degree of movement.

Whether it does or not, doesn't matter. I actually like the way it looks fixed in the upward position.

Quote:
All these transforming, moving stuff is a disease that should never been invented in the first place.
So I guess the modeling team that designed the original B'Rel should never have given it moving wings?
Captain
# 6
12-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike6942 View Post
no, its not a fixed wing ship those arent rings, its a rod going the entire length of the wing, it has three distinct wings not connected to each other. did you even look at it?
Considering I've flown one for the past two months, yeah, I'd say I've gotten a pretty good look at my ship. And it still doesn't change the fact that it's a Vor'Cha. Which is a fixed wing warship.

Also, have you ever seen an F4U Corsair? It's a WW2 aircraft, prop driven, fixed wing. It has what are called "gull wings", wings that are angled downward then upward. If you look carefully at the Tor'Kaht from the front and the back, straight down the hull, you will see that the wings connect to the main hull, and follow that same wing pattern.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.

Last edited by hereticknight085; 12-04-2012 at 07:35 PM.