Captain
For once listen to your playerbase.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-05-2012, 10:49 AM
'For once'? Didn't that already happen on reversing the STF no-Dil rewards?
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Career Officer
# 3
12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm pretty sure Salami Inferno has said this will not be happening.

It's most likely due to the free lobi you can get from the open the box mission.

My personal preference be that they find some way to separate those lobi from standard lobi and let us have account wide lobi.

I doubt it's going to happen though.

Career Officer
# 4
12-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post

It's most likely due to the free lobi you can get from the open the box mission.

My personal preference be that they find some way to separate those lobi from standard lobi and let us have account wide lobi.

That Is Correct, they stated Due to the Free Lobi Events that occur as well as the starting Lobi, That it would NEVER become account bound. Same as Dilithium going into the account Bank. Will not happen, if it did they would Drastically reduce the Dilithium refinement amount.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Captain
# 5
12-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post

and that is stupid because most people tend to open boxes on main toon .Some items (tholian sword ,temporal weapons ,ferengi whip) are bound on pickup .Id rather want to see all free lobi crystals removed and made account wide than rage when I open a box on a wrong toon.I already opened D'Kora on my tactical officer which has the jem hadar ship when I needed it on my engi.This game is probably made for robots because humans make mistakes and it seems mistakes are not an option.
Career Officer
# 6
12-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
and that is stupid because most people tend to open boxes on main toon .Some items (tholian sword ,temporal weapons ,ferengi whip) are bound on pickup .Id rather want to see all free lobi crystals removed and made account wide than rage when I open a box on a wrong toon.I already opened D'Kora on my tactical officer which has the jem hadar ship when I needed it on my engi.This game is probably made for robots because humans make mistakes and it seems mistakes are not an option.
Fully Agree to this, but It would make the Pure Free To play Don't want to support the Game Player base Upset.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
12-05-2012, 11:42 AM
I am in total support of this and one of the main reason that I think Cryptic should implement some form of QA to think their decisions through for them before they go live.
As it stands now, I have the crystaline set on two toons, one with Lobi and one without. Can I transfer Lobi- No. Can I purchase the MK XII upgrade and trasnfer it over- No.

WTF good is having the Lobi if you can't use it?

This is why I stopped purchasing the lock boxes.

Fix this... then think it through next time!!!
This shorted sightedness is killing your players.
Captain
# 8
12-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
Either this or make EVERYTHING in the Lobi store boxed and either account bind on pick up or character bind on unpack.

I basically only get the uniforms from the lobi store, really ticks me off that UNIFORMS aren't account wide unlocks.

I can understand things like scarves or belts/earrings.

But actual UNIFORMS!? Really?

A more obvious money grab I have yet to see.