Lt. Commander
# 1 STF costume unlocks Problem
12-06-2012, 11:53 AM
I know this probably should go here and I should open a ticket....but I know it'll be weeks before I see an answer.

So I leveled my Gorn up to T3 on the reputation system. He previously had the Auto Carbine from the old system so I purchased the Armor and Shield. I didn't get the prompt saying the costume was unlocked. I figured it was the carbine causing a problem since I received that with the old system. I purchased another carbine using the new system....a spare is always useful anyway.

I still didn't get the option to unlock the Omega costume. I didn't get a prompt or have it available under uniform drop down in the Taylor. I know the old system unlocked it with the tailor when you had the 3 pieces and received the accolade....is there something different I need to do with the new one?

Also, if I enable the armor visuals, I get the uniform without the gear added.

Thanks.
Captain
# 2
12-06-2012, 12:06 PM
You have to run a separate project for the costume unlocks, it doesn't automatically unlock when you acquire the gear anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Found it. Thanks!

Though it is another 1,500 Dilithium....not that big of a deal I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Another problem.

The unlock discription said it would unlock Omega Style 1 for the Mk11 set. What Unlocked though was the Mk10 looking like the screen shot below.

Were the styles changed with S7? I have seven characters that got their uniforms under the old system, and the Mk11 set should have the full web gear on the chest and thighs.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6...2120616251.jpg
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
12-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsf00181 View Post
Another problem.

The unlock discription said it would unlock Omega Style 1 for the Mk11 set. What Unlocked though was the Mk10 looking like the screen shot below.
Sorry about that! This costume error has already been corrected internally. We're still running tests to make sure it will work retroactively for players that have already ran the Unlock Project. Our intention is that it will, we just have to make sure the functionality is working before sending the patch to Holodeck.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Cool, thanks for the response.

I found a few other threads also so could a mod go ahead and lock/delete this one since the problem is known?