Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Improved Bridge Idea
12-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I really like to use the Pandora, Blaze and Belfast bridges.

Unfortunately they have at least one panel showing the wrong ship.

Since these are purchased bridges from the bridge packs, could we get them without a dedicated ship panel in them?
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Career Officer
# 2
12-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Maybe in the future they could remove those MSDs. And when you load your bridge, a faux MSD that matches your ship is loaded in that spot.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-06-2012, 06:35 PM
That's a good idea.

And seeing as it's a purchased item, that would probably sell more of them!

Hint, Hint Cryptic.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Career Officer
# 4
12-06-2012, 09:24 PM
And just mentioned in the Interior Development thread, I think ship plaques could be done as well.

For instance, having a default ship plaque on the wall, and you click on it to enlarge it to show your ship's name and registery. With other default ship plaque info that's traditional of Star Trek that display from Roddenberry to Berman and Okuda, then Cryptic adding their team.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
12-06-2012, 11:23 PM
AND while they are at it they could fix the non textured ceiling dome and supports on the Belfast bridge.

Right now they are just a tan non textured skin, like the developer ran out of time.