Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 1 Holiday Gift Receipts!
12-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Hello,

I was told that these were once used to redeem giftboxes during last year's Q Winter event. I wanted to know where I can go/who I should talk to, to redeem these receipts! Help!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 2
12-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gounkim View Post
Hello,

I was told that these were once used to redeem giftboxes during last year's Q Winter event. I wanted to know where I can go/who I should talk to, to redeem these receipts! Help!
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 3
12-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Great thank you very much for the prompt response. I assume the next patch would be implemented before this Q Winterland event ends?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,456
# 4
12-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gounkim View Post
Great thank you very much for the prompt response. I assume the next patch would be implemented before this Q Winterland event ends?
The servers are taken offline every Thursday for patching and maintenance.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

(OK, not really Brandon, but I'd imagine that's how he would reply)
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
# 5
12-13-2012, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you, Brandon! I hope that's in the near future but if it isn't I'll put them back in my bank until that future does, indeed, arrive. They've been sitting in my bank since last year so a little more sitting won't do much harm.

Mind you - being able to trade them in for one of those nice winter's coats would be wonderful.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 6
12-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Well it's been more than 2 weeks since you promised us something.

When is the changes going to be implemented that will allow us to redeem the holiday gift tokens?
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 7
01-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We'll let you do something with them in a future patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Were you trolling us?

We only have less than two weeks until the event is over.

It's been nearly a month since you gave us this message.

Last edited by gounkim; 01-02-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
# 8
01-02-2013, 08:05 AM
He said future patch. He didn't say when specifically. It could be any patch down the road and not just a patch for the holiday event.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 9
01-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronboy42 View Post
He said future patch. He didn't say when specifically. It could be any patch down the road and not just a patch for the holiday event.
Yes at this rate, more like a patch on Winter 2013.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 829
# 10
01-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Let' hope he wasn't talking about an alternate future. I think... ...I am convinced Cryptic is run by Q. This whole STO business seem to be right up Qs alley.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 PM.