Career Officer
# 1 Some toolbar help, please.
12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Alright, here's my issue. Items that go in your device slots normally have a green box around them when they show up in your toolbar. Similarly, powers from your kit have a red box. This allows you to swap devices and kits, and have all the abilities always populate to the same locations on your toolbar, automatically.

My issue is that 3 of my 4 device slots no longer register on my toolbar - the green box is gone. I can manually slot all my device powers just fine, but as soon as I change devices, the toolbar slot empties itself out, and I have to open the power window and re-slot it again.

Picture (Look at slots 7, 8, 9, and 0. Only slot 8 has its green box - the other 3 slots do not. If I change the device equipped, I have to drag its corresponding power down to the toolbar.)

What I would like to do is restore the default functionality (put the green boxes back) so that those toolbar slots are bound to the DEVICE SLOT, not the particular device of the moment. Anyone know how?

(No, the "green box" device powers are not on any other tray, I've already looked. Also, I'm not looking for someone to tell me how their setup is "better", since I already know someone will inevitably try to do so. I JUST want the default behavior for device slots restored.)
Career Officer
# 2
12-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Only 11 views, and no one has anything to say? I'm rather disappointed. I was hoping to get some help here, not the cold shoulder.
Captain
# 3
12-11-2012, 09:29 PM
I have also noticed this issue but have not found a permanent solution as the icon from the powers list will disappear from the tray if a different consumable is placed in that slot on the paper doll screen.
All cloaks should be canon.
Career Officer
# 4
12-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloctoad View Post
I have also noticed this issue but have not found a permanent solution as the icon from the powers list will disappear from the tray if a different consumable is placed in that slot on the paper doll screen.
This is exactly the behavior I've noticed.

Essentially, I'm looking for a "reset to default" option for the toolbar. Anyone know of one?
Career Officer
# 5
12-18-2012, 05:53 PM
I finally found the solution to this, no thanks to EVERYONE here.

Drag your DEVICE SLOT down to the toolbar. Ignore the power tray entirely. Just drag the physical item from your DEVICE SLOT into your toolbar.

Picture for those who are still confused.