Lt. Commander
Loving Q?s Winter Wonderland! However I wish Q?s Appreciation Packages where unbound to the point where I could give excess Appreciation Packages to a less fortunate fleet members.

Mind you I said GIVE not SELL on the exchange. It?s not that I am against them being sellable, but I do want to be realistic.

I would rather be able give them away then just have them doing nothing but gathering dust in the bank. Worse come to worse at least be able to convert them to Lantinum or something useful?
Captain
# 2
12-10-2012, 12:14 PM
How would you end up having too many of them ?
Commander
# 3
12-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1574 View Post
Loving Q?s Winter Wonderland! However I wish Q?s Appreciation Packages where unbound to the point where I could give excess Appreciation Packages to a less fortunate fleet members.

Mind you I said GIVE not SELL on the exchange. It?s not that I am against them being sellable, but I do want to be realistic.

I would rather be able give them away then just have them doing nothing but gathering dust in the bank. Worse come to worse at least be able to convert them to Lantinum or something useful?
Why not salable? Buying them costs money, cryptic wants to make money, some people are willing to pay money for them, why not make them salable and let people who cant or wont take part in the winter event every day buy from others?
Career Officer
# 4
12-10-2012, 01:04 PM
They have their restrictions on this,

when you get the ship you cannot even trade or sell the package, it is bound on pickup-- no matter what the tool tip says.. trust me.. i found out the hard way lol
Career Officer
# 5
12-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post

when you get the ship you cannot even trade or sell the package, it is bound on pickup-- no matter what the tool tip says.. trust me.. i found out the hard way lol
It is for that reason that I see no harm in making the actual pics bound to account rather than bound to character. You still can't profiteer off of getting it, even if you do get it faster that way. That would have benefit for anyone with multiple alts that wants the ship for only 1 or 2 of their characters. Unless of course they're bound to character just to sell more lobi(master keys). That would be smart business.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Captain
# 6
12-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Im pretty sure the packages aren't bound until you open them. I see them on the exchange already.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post

Meh. Live and learn. Rough end smooth. One has to be prepared for the occasional loss. But I will hold on to them should the remote possibility occur that the do become convertible.