Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I can see the snowmen before the event but as soon as the event begins the static snowmen disappear. As the event plays out i take damage from the invisible snowmen, also if I target a player targeting a snowman or happen to target a hidden snowman my game crashes.
Career Officer
# 2
12-11-2012, 07:35 PM
I haven't seen the regular snowmen disappear during the attack but on occasion I have seen the Snowman Overlord go completely invisible but I am still able to target it and attack it. Very strange indeed.
Self Portrait
Career Officer
# 3
12-12-2012, 05:58 AM
I cant see the small snowmen or the snowman overlord. When the battle is happening all I can see is other players and the snowballs that the players are throwing.
Career Officer
# 4
12-12-2012, 07:34 AM
have you tried running a verify on your game files? just a guess but it sounds like there's some corrupted graphic files maybe
Career Officer
# 5
12-15-2012, 04:47 PM
I've got exactly the same issue here. Invisible snowman. And if I accidentally target one the game crashes. Already verified the files twice after a crash but this bug just stays.
So you want a Caitian science officer? Not a very good idea, after all curiosity killed the cat.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
12-15-2012, 05:13 PM
You aren't missing anything. The thing is bugged so you don't get any rewards anyway. Also, even if you could see them, you can't kill them fast enough, unless you have a snowball gun.