Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
Since logging on after today's patch, I've noticed my characters health was 1/506 and would not budge any higher. I logged out and back in and now it's stuck at 280/506 and will not budge any higher(at least it's trending up). This is not going to be good for any ground combat scenarios.
Captain
# 2
12-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Where are you at the time?

If its Qonos, its a bug that i always got on my lethean, but it was limited to the first city

Details, and file a bug report please :p
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Lieutenant
# 3
12-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
Where are you at the time?

If its Qonos, its a bug that i always got on my lethean, but it was limited to the first city

Details, and file a bug report please :p
I did file a bug report... I was hoping to see if others were experiencing the same thing. I was on ESD(and it had never happened to me before there or anyplace else). I think this may have something to do with a previous thread topic from today in which the "player info card" is showing up blank. It appears to be working now(i'm on a foundry mission, but have not yet engaged in any combat). Hopefully the devs are working on it as my player card is now showing complete info.
Career Officer
# 4
12-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Bug around for a while now. There are rare occasions I will go to Earth Spacedock and spawn at half health and it won't go up. I asked about it once in zone chat and was told it was a glitch and to log out and back in, which did fix it.

Hail your new Overlord!