Lieutenant
# 1 why cant i spend my lobi
12-21-2012, 11:08 PM
ive tired double clicking the lobi, ive tried drozana station ive tried winter wonderland. it will not let me spend the lobi....do tell why?
Career Officer
# 2
12-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Probably the wrong store...

That, or you simply don't have enough.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Ensign
# 3
12-22-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm having the same/similar issue. Currently have 110 lobi crystals and tried to buy a skirt (100) for my KDF character. Double click on the item in the store, it asks if I want it and I click yes. Then no transaction. Tried re-logging and restarting, but it has been a few days now and no change.

Can you give us some more details mothermoy? Does it give you the purchase confirmation popup and then not deliver as well?

I tried to submit this as a ticket in game and have a ticket number, but it doesn't list in the "my issues" section so I wasn't sure if the ticket went through or not. Was curious if anybody else was having lobi store problems, so at least we're not alone!
Lieutenant
# 4
12-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes i get everythign done, but the actual lobi crystals being spent. the store comes up, i click buy, get the ok box, then no item. ive tried clicking the crystals, i went to the actual shop on drozana station, i went to q christmas land. nothing. funny thing is, about a week ago it let me spend my lobi crystals. now it wont.....
Lieutenant
# 5
12-23-2012, 12:20 PM
bump whats teh deal i wants to spend mah lobiz
Lieutenant
# 6
12-23-2012, 06:29 PM
bump for info
Community Moderator
# 7
12-24-2012, 01:09 AM
Bumping threads isn't allowed on the forums

I haven't heard or seen any major problems with the lobi store and people not being able to buy it. If you submitted a GM ticket (not a bug report mind you) you will get a response it just might take a few days so just be patient
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.