Commander
# 1 accolades/veteran
12-25-2012, 04:37 AM
so i've never been subscribed to sto and not a lifer either. i was looking through my accolades seeing what i havent got i seen the stalwart accolade no tick next to it as it should be but then noticed the 0/100 has changed t0 0/1 is that a mistake or are silver(free players) getting vet rewards now? do i have to claim it someplace? just kinda confused on the whole thing
Captain
# 2
12-25-2012, 07:02 AM
My best semi-educated guess is that when they added all 10 vet rewards to the lifer perks, they switched it from the 1-100 (days past tracker) to the classic binary "you have it or you don't" 0/1 system...

You can check the exact count under the "my account" screen here on the website, and last I knew Silvers still aren't getting any time toward the rewards...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...
Commander
# 3
12-25-2012, 07:18 AM
i think i agree with your semi-educated guess it seems to work with how things are thank you for your response