Starfleet Veteran
Help please!

It would be very useful to be able to sort information contained in the Embassy and Starbase Leaderboards vs Fleet Roster (and our Fleet website).

Helpful sort categories would include, but not be limited to:
contributions by fleet rank, game rank, @handle, last date online in game, name, last date on fleet website (?), etc.

Is there a way to do this? Has anyone created a tool for fleet leaders to better manage member activity? We have close to 300 fleet members and doing this manually and keeping it up to date via Excel would be a nightmare. -Thanks in advance for your input.
Captain
# 2
12-25-2012, 09:56 AM
They do have ways of doing some of the stuff that you suggested. The roster contains a somewhat sortable list of who has contributed what, when they were last on in game and both fleet and game rank. You just have to play with the roster categories.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Im looking for something a little more dynamic than what is available in game. For example, i want a list of all Embassy + SB contributions by Fleet Rank, by @handle. the game does not provide this. the only way to get such information is to manually do this. the game doesnt even sort by @handle.

My apologies if my original post was not clear enough.
Rihannsu
# 4
12-28-2012, 07:23 AM
That is something we do need. it is a pain to look at the list to how much someone has given. it would be nice to sort by the projects they gave to ect.